Mental Support Community

I'm cycling so quick,i can't keep up!

tracey.f

You would think considering i have had this since i was 13, that at 37, i would be able to keep up or have some control by now. I'm changing up and down by the minute and i don't think i can do this much longer!

I'm writing on here, sorting out my kids,cooking dinner and have just got off the phone. I knew i could multi-task but come on. Tracey get a grip, i just want to run out the door and not stop. I can't read my books, i can't watch the t.v or a film. my friends and family don't have much of a clue, they don't know how to help and I'm boring you all to tears, what hope do i have.

I guess i better go now, dinner for the kids, then? Oh i give up, i will just shut up now,i will try not to come back.

Tracey, you are NOT boring me. You write words that I can relate to. Multi tasking is my middle name too. My problem is I leave myself out of the equation and I forget how to take care of myself.

You have LOTS of hope. in that family you have. My kids have been my savior. I know without a doubt that without them I would have quit a long time ago. They are the best part of me(most of the time anyway..lol) They are the reason I have to have hope.

hang in there, stop talking about leaving and stop worrying about what you write here...(i am trying to believe in this so lets believe it together.okay?)

nancy:)

Hi nancy, thanks for your letter. I don't trust easy,i've been let down and abused for it in my past!

But i want to be able to start somewhere, surely not everyone in the world would take advantage of that.

I have sent you a private message, i will catch up with you real soon.

Anyone else who has a merry-go-round for a life, i know there are a lot of us, hi and i hope to catch up with you on the way round!

Regards tracey

Hi Tracey,

This is a safe place to vent your frustrations, struggles and pain. We care for each other and share what we've learned and/or experienced in order to help each other get through the hard times.

We also share our good news and successes sometimes too.

Please know that you can share and we'll never be bored. Many of us have walked in your shoes and we want to give back because others here have helped us when times were really hard.

Hang in there. Were only a post away.

JourneyUpward

Guest ASchwartz

Hi Tracey,

I want to join in with everyone in letting you know that we are here for you and that you are NOT boring, and that no one here is.

Allan:)