Mental Support Community

Worried about my gf being pregnant

aTrolley

This weekend I went away with my girlfriend, for 2 nights in a row, we had unprotected sex. As far as i know, i did not cum inside her.. today she started on her period, so its been 2 days since. I read somewhere people can still get periods in some cases even if they are pregnant...

What are the chances of her having a period and being pregnant?

or am i just paranoid?

Well, luckily we know what causes that, nowadays. ;-)

I'm not sure why you're more worried. At least if she's had a period, it's a lot less likely that she's pregnant ... So I'd say, you're being over-anxious, probably.

But you will just have to wait and see, like everyone else in your situation. And maybe next time, save yourself (and her) the worry and use something? It can't hurt to have some idea of what both of you might do if she is pregnant, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Atrolley, why don't you just suggest to her either taking a pregnancy test or visiting her doctor? At least you can get some peace of mind, just knowing either way. If she's not pregnant, than great, and if she is than it's time to start deciding what you guys are going to do. Either way it will be better to know rather than just worrying about it.

Guest ASchwartz

Hi aTrolley,

I agree with smallstar, why not do a pregnancy test or go to the doctor?

Are the two of you holding on to the anxiety instead of finding a definitive answer and is your girlfriend as worried as you??

Allan

Guest ASchwartz

Hi aTrolley,

It is good she is getting tested next week.

How are you feeling about it and, if she is pregnant, have the two of you discussed what you might want to do or what options you have?

Allan :D

Guest ASchwartz

aTrolley,

Just for the sake of being accurate, abortion is not illegal in the United States. Most religions oppose it and some want it to be made illegal. But, it is perfectly legal in the United States. If you live in another country, it will depend on the laws in that particular nation. In many West European nations, it is legal.

If you are against your girlfriend having an abortion for your, her and both of your families religions, that is understandable and tha is fine.

Any questions?

Allan :D