Mental Support Community

can't do it

AndreaB

im tired i feel like my life is so over i cannot deal with this depression anymore my b/f acts as if im insane for the love of God why is he even with me. i can't bare to be alone. im going to hurt myself tonight i know i am. i can't stand it any longer to die would be so much better. its to much im tired of trying to fight it my meds dont work and im not in therapy anymore. im not in a good place rite now. im in a really bad place and i just want it to end....too much!!!!!!!:P

Hi AndreaB,

I'm sorry that you are feeling bad. Please don't do anything rash. Is there anyone who you can call to talk to? Or at least call 911? I'm the last person to tell you what to do, but I'm worried for you. I know it's hard to do anything right in that state of mind, but please try. At least keep on posting--we're here to talk to you--you're not alone.

Hi AndreaB, I wished for everything to end too, but I'm still here. And I know I can have those thoughts again in the future. Maybe that's why I should also take it one day at a time. This forum is now an important part of my everyday life. Hope you're feeling better today.:D

• 2 months later...