Mental Support Community

home

pokets

Hi.....

Im now home on leave from psych hosp. After being there for 4 weeks, things have improved on new meds, and feel a bit more stable emotionally.

Things were not gd for awhile, and now wen i look at my body i hate wot ive done to it, only really realised last week the extent of the damage i had done, but well its done and i have to move forward. cpn is visiting daily for awhile to make sure things dont slide. Its gd to be home tho a little shaky and a little unsettled but just have to get bk into a routine.

pokets

Hey there,

welcome back ;) glad your home, and I hope things are going to be looking up for you. I missed you , and glad your out of there! joe, hang in there ok? i understand about all those damn scars ! at least your out now, and your going to be OK !

Cathy

Hi

Thanku for the welcomes bk. I hope u r all doing ok, got to go back to hospital tomoro for ward round and hopefully get discharged, things are improving so thats gd, just gotta get used to going out again finding it very unsettling wen i do, find myself pacing a lot at nite, just restlesss but im sure that will become easier. anyway take care

jo