Mental Support Community

something funny thats happened

SweetSue

Hi there,

wondered if anyone has had anything funny happen in their lifes recently?

Thought that id share one of my favourites with you all, even though that happened a little over a year ago now

I was heavily pregnant with my youngest daughter, there was no such thing as morning sickness with this pregnancy it was all day sickness

(oh the joys)

Anyway my eldest daughter who was 3 at the time had a tummy bug and after having a bout of sickness of her own started crying and said moma im pregnant too.

:)

• 1 month later...

I THOUGHT ID SHARE WITH EVERYBODY ONE OF MY FONDEST MEMORIES

A FEW MONTHS AGO WE WERE ALL PLAYING IN OUR GARDEN, MY SON ON HIS TRIKE, MY ELDEST DAUGHTER HAPPILY SKIPPING WITH HER ROPE, BABY WRIGGLING AROUND ON HER PLAYMAT, AND MY 2 YR OLD DAUGHTER SAT HAPPILY IN THE VEG PATCH I HAD RECENTLY BEEN DIGGING OUT.

WE WERE ALL QUITE BUSY IN OUR OWN LITTLE WORLDS WHEN MY SON LET OUT A SCREAM , I TURNED ROUND TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON AND THERES MY ANGELIC LOOKING 2 YR OLD SAT IN THE VEG PATCH WITH A WORM HALF HANGING OUT OF HER MOUTH. ! !!!

I WATCHED IN TOTAL AMAZEMENT AS MY DAUGHTER THEN PROCEEDEDD TO FINISH OFF EATING THE WORM BEFORE I EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO STOP HER,

IT DIDNT BOTHER HER ONE BIT, YET THERE I WAS TRYING DESPERATLY TO CONTROL THE NAUSEA THAT WAS RISING.

TAKE CARE

Jj

Great idea for a post!

I have jokesters all around me. I would have to say about 4 years ago when my son was 5, he had overheard me explaining to my preteen daughter what to expect when she gets her period. Stomach cramps is what he locked onto, he came out of the bathroom and said ohno mom I think I have my period.

We were out on a picnic a few weeks ago, and there were quite a few wasps buzzing around... well one took a particular liking to my hubbys friend ash, landed on him and started crawling up his arm. So ash screams, and starts running around the picnic table away from this wasp, who was chasing him round and round, trying to land on him (ash is probably about 250 pounds, and quite short) which in itself was hilarious!! Ash was in full kit as well, so all the passers by were like - omg, why is that soldier screaming!?!? We were probably just watching him running and screaming around for about 5 minutes, before the wasp caught up with him, landed on his face and stung him on the side of the nose. V V V funny, and gave me great faith in the british army!!

Guest ASchwartz

One of my daughters has always had a tendency to walk herself into situations that are hysterically funny. When she was 5 years old I noticed a banana peal on the side walk but before I could warn her, yup, she slipped on it and fell on her butt. Well, a few years ago, this same daughter, now a full adult in her thirties, is shopping with her mother when her mother notices....yup, a banana peal. You guessed it, before Mom could warn her, our daughter went sliding down once again on her butt. What can you do but laugh?

Yesterday, we get a phone call from her. No, no banana peals this time. Instead, she was getting onto her bicycle (she is a racer) and, before she can see it, a Bee slips under her shorts and stings her....yup,... on her butt.

Allan:D

HI YA FOLKS

THOUGHT ID SHARE THIS ONE WITH YOU, IT HAPPENED REALY RECENTLY, IM SURE ALLAN WONT MIND, BUT IF YOU DO THIS IS FOR YOU ALLAN.....

SORRY

WELL YESTERDAY I REPLIED TO ONE OF ALLANs COMMENTS SHALL I SAY IN MY OPPINION RATHER HARSHLY AND A TAD RUDELY, WHICH AFTER I CALMED DOWN A BIT, AND RE READ WHAT I HAD WRITTEN , I KINDA PANICKED COZ DONT LIKE OFFENDING PEOPLE. SO I SENT HIM A P.M. OBVIOUSLY TO APPOLOGISE,

ANYWAY TODAY HE REPLIED WITH HIS OWN P.M. SAYING IT WAS OK, BUT HE FEELS I SAY SORRY TOO MUCH. BEFORE I COULD STOP MYSELF I DID A QUICK REPLY MESSAGE. WHAT WAS MY RESPONSE...........SORRY.;)

TAKE CARE ALL OF YOU

THATS ALL FOLKS

I'm not sure if I can call this funny. Something fell just next to me as I was typing a post awhile ago. It is dark here so the light was just from my PC so I couldn't see what it was. It looked like it came from the ceiling --- a cobweb or a lizard and it just missed my arm by a few centimeters. Anyway, I shrieked and I automatically raised my legs off the floor and I felt goose bumps all over me. Then I started stomping the floor really fast but I felt nothing.

I don't want to turn on the light to find out. :eek:

Would it have been better or worse if it was a lizard, and you had stomped on it? :-)

Think about it: if you don't turn on the light, you're alone in the dark with it, whatever it is. It's not less dangerous just because you can't see it ...

Probably not dangerous at all, after all: what dangerous animals can get into your house? But logic still says, whether it's harmless or not, you're better off knowing what it is, so you can do something about it.