Mental Support Community

I blocked him

sadgreeneyes

I have just blocked him from msn again and will try my very best to stick with this. It feels little better when I have the control and not him. I feel a little bad for doing this so I told him why before I blocked him. I had too because I don´t have the heart to just block someone I cared about without explanation no matter how evil he has been treating me.

Does this mean that he will leave me alone from now on? or will it still be that he will try to suck my energy and emotions again whenever it suits him? He is this kind of guy who refuse to say it´s over or not. I refuse to be on the cold ice anymore. He still has my phone number. I know "I" will never contact him again.

Edited by sadgreeneyes

greeneyes,

It seems to me that it's you that keeps on thinking about him. Now, I don't doubt that he's trying to control you. But the only person you can change is you, and it seems like you spend a lot of time thinking about him. Is there some way you can work on that? Maybe talking to a professional would help you. At least, you could try to keep busy, stay focused on the outside world and other people; just basically, try to think of something else?

Hi malign,

thank you for reply, I do think way to much about him and why, I just don´t get it, why he suddenly acts like this assclown, and for weeks. Why he said we should move together and that if he should have more children in future it would be with me and all the things we talked about and planned together, suddenly he just changed into this assclown refusing to breakup, refusing to talk. Still he keeps me on msn and I can see he still has his profile pic to bully me with. Maybe you are right he still tries to control me. But I will try to focus on me now. Like I said to Allan, I try to joke saying he is an unconsience assclown, it makes me smile a little bit. But I am sad. I know I haven´t done anything wrong and that it is him who opted out for the most ridiculous fabricated reason I´ve ever heard and that from miles away. I know he now is even more p****d because I talked to his exwife 3 days ago about an issue, he then called me a liar (wrote it on his personal message on msn) just for me to see. I guess he would just give a damn if he didn´t want to try control me further, but what do I know. I made him disappear from msn at least. Guess it is his punishment again like usual.Tonight I was so weak that I did put him back up again on msn. I understand I am not ready to delete him from msn. This need for looking is he there or not is not good for me, but I can´t cope with it other wise. So I am just silent and wont contact him and in meantime I will focus on me, trying to do fun stuff which makes me a little happier through out the day:)

greeneyes,

It seems to me that it's you that keeps on thinking about him. Now, I don't doubt that he's trying to control you. But the only person you can change is you, and it seems like you spend a lot of time thinking about him. Is there some way you can work on that? Maybe talking to a professional would help you. At least, you could try to keep busy, stay focused on the outside world and other people; just basically, try to think of something else?

Edited by sadgreeneyes