Mental Support Community

is someone available to talk?

emptysoul

Today i wrote my goodbye letter yo my friends and family, a part of me wants to leave so badly but than another part of me likes to thinks things will get better. I don't want to talk about this with my friends, so if someone is free to chat on msn, maybe someone who is a good listener or good at advice, i just want someone to talk to i feel so alone :)

I want to join goose in welcoming you to our community, emptysoul. It sounds like you are in quite a bit of pain:(. You will find many people here that can relate to that. Can you tell us any more about what is bothering you? Please be safe. Sometimes things are such that checking oneself in to a hospital is a very wise idea, to get some help with a dangerous time. Let us know how you are.:)

Guest ASchwartz

Hi Emptysoul,

I fully agree with Goose and Findingmyway. Welcome to our community and please tell us more about yourself and what is bothering you. Also, if you do not feel safe, please, please, go to the hospital. We do not want to lose you.

Allan