Mental Support Community

What is going on in your world...

JustTrying

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to everyone. I am new here. I am a goofy 41 year old gal. I am so goofy yesturay I woke up and watched a NASCAR race. Then after the NASCAR race I watched Hanna Montana the rest of the night. I admit I am a big Disney channel watcher even though I am over 40 and don't even have kids.

We have fresh new snow on the ground outside, and just when I was actually starting to see some of the backyard too, that's been covered up with old snow. I am sooo looking forward to Spring. Living up on a mountain though. I will be another month before we really feel it. Actually our springtime is more like a late winter then all of a sudden it's early summer.

You all got your corn beefs ready to cook next week or whenever? We got ours and will probalby cook it next weekend. I just love St Patrick's Day. Don't really know why, just do.

Well talk at ya later.

• 3 weeks later...

just me.... been a long time.... doing good... still in therapy.....me and her are having fun!..... My only female friend but with a bonus... she can't by law tell anyone anything I tell her@!!!!! Quit my meds 4 months ago..... I like being manic... I get soooo much done. The only thing that worried me about being Bipolar was the DAMN depression..... that is when I would cut and self harm.... summer or spring is here now.... it has to be ok..... didn't mean to be so serious.... hugs..... JT

Middle of the night and still awake.... I could take a "Magic" pill..... but I don't want to... I do not like anything unnatural.... maybe that is why I never did drugs.... Beer is Natural.....

I watch the Babies play and I laugh.... I play with them some too.... they are a lot of fun.... then people tell me to kill them...... NEVER..... I will Kill them before I hurt my sweet innocent babies...... I had them brought into this world and I am responsible for them...... love it most of the time.... my babies... www.gbminpins.com ........ JT

My son is on spring break all next week. HE will keep me busy. I am financially broke at the moment so it will be a quiet week .... Hard to live off SSDI , even when son gets income too. damn superwalmart always gets me , LOL .

we are enjoying spring weather here , but it is cold at night. DOgs are doing great , too.

Been taking meds , and they seem to help me feel better. Or maybe it is the coffee, I am not sure . :) everyone is good and healthy , as much as possible and I am thankful for that.

Cathy

• 2 weeks later...

I am doing fine. I am reading, doing some gardening, doing genealogy, enjoying my family, etc. I have no health, physical or mental, issues. I have no money worries. The church that I go to is fine, well within my comfort zone. No complaints. After the emotional turbulence of a few years ago, life has leveled out.

I'm still on vacation. We are having a good time, but I do miss home. I'm using my mother-in-law's dial-up connection, which can be very aggravating. Should get to meet my niece and nephew (twins) tomorrow. They're 10 months old. ;) I'm thinking of everyone, but seem to be a little braindead at the moment as to having anything much to offer on the boards. I hope everyone finds themselves in a serene place with less pain in the coming days.

Wow, sorry to hear you've been through that! You're right, we just don't know what tomorrow will bring. Last fall I got a cold and within 24 hours my lungs go so congested I stopped being able to breathe, ambulance, all that stuff. Made me realize how lucky we are to have access to good healthcare and medication. Without the antibiotics I would not have pulled through... Scares like that can change our life. Made me finally stop smoking, which is a good thing... :) I have found that it did change the way I look at things as well, realizing that this is it, you get one chance at it so you better make it what you want it to be...

Sounds like you're doing all the right things for a healthy life, so at least on that end you're OK. No need for a big change to the way you live. I on the other hand have a long way to go...:D

Glad you are still with us Ken Ian!!!

Edited by Symora

Still struggling tremendously with the car wreck. The CHP officers would not let my brother near the other party when the crash occured, that means I am having a heck of a time finding out their insurance info, and for that , even their names , :D

I am depressed , scared, and very sad. THe place who has my car just sent out a letter to try and place a lien sale on it , unless I go to the the DMV and fill out a paper.

I hate to say this , becasue I love my brother very much , but I feel so screwed over right now.

I can't think , nor do I want to , because it is all about the stupid car . Problem is , it was a very nice car , well cared for , and now it is demolished.

YES it is fortunante everyone was ok , my fear is that I can't go after these people , due to technical errors .

I kept my son home most of last week for fear I was going to hurt myself. I am on the verge of just taking everything out on myself. What good will that do? absolutely nothing , but I was an idiot for letting him drive my car, just trying to be nice , he I am screwed over. ...

Enjoying the Beautiful weather.... I know in my heart that I probiably shouldn't have quit the meds... but I soooo like being manic in the summer... I can stay up all night and paint or clean.... or just sit and listen to the quite.

Things are going well... started an Avon Business and am having Yard sales.... spent too much money on supplies.... but that is part of the Bipolar. It will be ok.. still have money in the bank... Just need to watch my spending for a bit....

Got My Harley out yesterday and road it some! It rides real good ... this is a 1996 883.... New to me only the 2nd time I rode it since my license are still suspended. BUT NOW>>>>> MY Difficult Husband ( I knew he would do this...) wants me to sell it and spend the money fixing up the 1200..... what if I don't like the 1200???? He said he will have it painted Purple --- metal flake --- my favorite color...... But still..... he didn't wait for me to decide ----- HE ONCE AGAIN DECIDED FOR ME!!!!! He gets on my nerves so bad.... this weekend when he was home I started grinding my teeth again... was so glad when he left so that I could get back to my life again and relax! Not gonna stress too much about the Harley .... hell it is just a thing and if I stress too much... I turn mean and have an episode....SOOOOOOOOOOO we will not worry about it... what happens happens....

Got up this morning and checked my email....Got $181.00 coming in this evening!!!! Love making money while I sleep!!! I may be Bipolar .... but why can't people see that I am not stupid.... I go to the mail box and there will be a check..... Commission , on something I represent on the web.... no work.... just sign up and wait for the money to come in.

Took new pics of the Harley and put them on facebook ... along with pics of most of the dogs.... All 12 that are left..... Minnie died last week... she was 15 and had cancer.... I am glad she is out of pain. My neighbor buried her in his meadow... because the pet cemetery is full of roots and hard to dig in.

Well gotta run and make a delivery over to the old house!!! Catch you all later! JT

• 3 weeks later...

Can't find the post that I THINK I did the other night.... don't know for sure.... all I know is that I was hurting and wanting to die.... nothing new there.... funny thing to get use to... but use to it I am and so are the people that really know me.... but I did not cut and I did not take any pills and I did not do anything but feel that way until I went to sleep..... Getting better.. I think.... Normally I would have called a Fucking Hotline and the cops would have come and put me in jail for the night for my own protection and then I would be sent to the mental hospital... just to tell them that I am ok... NOW.

Things are moving soooo fast..... now that I am out of bed again... spent 1 1/2 day in bed.... Taking care of business and of course the dogs......don't know if I would call it rapid cycling or mixed episodes.....but actually I have done good with the "poor" me's lately.... I apologize for the other night IF I posted .... See I black out SOBER sometimes.... I can not tell reality from the things in my head..... Takes me a while to figure it out.... but doing ok now......

Thank You for this site... A place that I can come to and REALLY talk about me...

JT ( AKA Gabby)

Wow Gabby , you are trying so hard to hold it together , this is amazing. You did not cut, or use pills , your dealing with the bi polar , that is all over the place, and surviving!

SO sorry for the loss of Minnie . I am a big time dog lover and it is always sad to lose one , even to old age .

As for me, well, I am barely hanging in there myself . Shit happens , and frankly I need things to calm down ...

I do love Harley's though , my favorite bike. Perhaps a harley , instead of a car ? hummm tempting. :cool: