Mental Support Community

What if You're really small and it's not a syndrome?

mikeb

LE, that's just depression talking. I would bet that you eat, breathe, pee, and so on, right along with the rest of us.

Why is there such a huge vested interest in being "too different"?

I don't much believe in "normal", myself.

Well, I managed to be far outside of "normal human socialization" with just depression, for most of my life. All I'm saying is not to build it up even further. So what if your neighbors don't know you well enough to know whether you're a bogeyman or not? All that takes is to talk to them a couple of times. I'm not saying that's easy; just that it's not more difficult because you've waited.

I've been feeling worse than ever over the past week or so. Today I've been struggling to fight the urge to just stay in bed all day. I got into that pattern once before after I was dumped by the woman I was engaged to and thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I stayed in bed almost all the time for over a month. It nearly ended badly. I came close to swallowing a whole bottle of pills. The hopelessness of my situation makes me nauseous and that combined with the grinding heartache I feel all the time makes me just want to try and sleep my life away so I can escape.

I'm so sorry that you've been feeling this way, LE. :rolleyes: I wish I knew of some way to help. Is talking helpful in any way?

• 4 years later...

I think the latest averages go from 5.6-5.9

If they were bone pressed and fully erect then I think 6.4 would be the true average.

Girth is very important and ranges from 4.7-5.3.

Women do talk about girth being important so anything less than 4.9 girth would be problematic i.e. a physical problem.

Basically anything in the bottom 16% of the bell curve in particular dimension is where dissatisfaction occurs.

Of course the anatomy and preferences and experiences of the women concerned are factors too.