Mental Support Community

David O now a moderator

Mark

JessicaJane,

What story? I'm sorry if I've confused anyone. I'm new here and maybe I should learn it's a bit late in the day for me to be lighthearted and expect anyone to understand.

That aside, JJ I do believe a piece of chocolate might help your spirit until your voice comes back. I'm glad your voice is heard here, it warms our hearts.

Wal-mart is a giant grocery store that carries just about everything. Groceries, clothes, video games...The one I go to has a coffee shop, a bank, a place to get manicures, a haircutting place, eye doctors and a place to get an oil change and new tires...and all as a part of the store.
Irma Jean, the Walmart close to where I stayed in Mexico city carried octopus, squid and all sorts of sea creatures, it also had an enter aisle of chili peppers.. they do their research as they destroy mom and pop shops.
THANKS IRMAJEAN

THAT SOUNDS MASSIVE, WE DOMT REALY HAVE ANYTHING LIKE THAT OVER HERE, MIND YOU IF WE DID I WOULD PROBABLY AVOID IT, I WOULD PROBABLY GET LOST, MY SENSE OF DIRECTION IS NOT ALL THAT GREAT ! YEP I WILL STICK TO WANTING TO WORK AT CADBURYS THEN THANKS HUN

Jj

They can be immense in some places. One manager told me once that if they raised their prices 1 cent for one day, the number of times sold in one day would garner an additional $100,000 for that day!!!
hmmmmmm So, do you role-play a different movie every Thursday? This weeks choice the King of Hearts was...liberating. Seems everyone wore their ruby slippers today so I assume The Wizard of Oz has already been played out. Bravo to you, and to all who keep 'inner spark' alive.
Willy, I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
JessicaJane, That aside, JJ I do believe a piece of chocolate might help your spirit until your voice comes back. .
Willy, stop feeding Jj chocolate… have you no decency!! It’s a drug for people with no money, an addictive herb--- i.e., I was really depressed so I bought a pint of chocolate ice cream… now I’m all better (my daughter at 10)! Edited by David O

david o

stop being so mean to me, please.

if people want to feed me chocolate......... let them.

i dont mind chocolate being classed as a drug, god its not as though im addicted or any thing, i very rarely mention it after all !!!!!!!!!!

having said that i do get a little cranky if i want some and havnt got any, but thats .... normal .... right

and yes maybe i have been known to go a little weak kneed at the odd chocolate cake.

but that dosnt make me a chocolate addict.

i totaly understand why your daughter likes chocolate ice cream .....is there any other kind !!!!! shes obviously a smart kid, it is good for depression. (i.m.o.)

god im well stressed now,..............

WHERES MY MARS BAR !!!!!!!!!

Octopus? At Wal-mart? Eww....I survived my grocery shopping trip there yesterday, but was reminded once again that bringing kids along adds about $50 to the bill.

JessicaJane, have you ever had chocolate confusion cake? It's really good for meeting one's chocolate cravings. Very rich and yummy. :rolleyes:

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE, AS SOON AS I GET OUT OF HERE, I AM GOING TO HUNT SOME OF THAT CAKE DOWN, DIFFINATLY SOUNDS AS THOUGH IT WILL EASE MY CRAVINGS.

OH THE JOYS OF BEING A CHOCOHOLIC.

I THINK MAYBE I SHOULD START A NEW THREAD IN THE LOUNGE, JUST SO I CAN DISCUSS THIS OBSESSION OF MINE. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ?

AND YEP, SHOPPING IS ALWAYS MORE EXPENSIVE WHEN THE KIDS ARE WITH YOU , I CAN NEVER RESIST MY BABIES PLEADING EYES WHEN THEY REALY WANT SOMETHING, GUESS THEY HAVE ME WRAPPED ROUND THERE TINY FINGERS...... HEY HUM.

TAKE CARE EVERYONE

Jj

Jj/David O, I follow a strickly heart healthy diet-FYI!

Chocolate is a Vegetable: chocolate is derived from cocoa beans. Bean = vegetable. Sugar is derived from either sugar cane or sugar beets. Both are plants, which places them in the vegetable category. Thus, chocolate is a vegetable. To go one step further, chocolate candy bars also contain milk, which is dairy. So chocolate is a health food.

Chocolate is known to make people calm and happy. It is a scientific fact :rolleyes: Their is a chemical in chocolate , and it has been proven to be a wonderful source of joy . A happy drug , that many love to eat :rolleyes:

My son is a chocolate eater. That is his favorite . Since we now know choclate is healthy, and has it's emotional beniefts as well, pull out the choclate bars, and truffles.

Enjoy !