Mental Support Community

So so low

Loneranger

Just didn't want to wake up this morning. Didn't want to get up or go to work. I cried quite a bit.

I was moody at work. Felt weighed down with more things being added to my load. I hardly get a break. I always feel over worked and under paid.

It feels like such a long hard day - I get so tired. I come home worn out and drained. Then I can't function at home. I don't want to do household chores. I can't think of anything to do that I enjoy much anymore.

I pretty much just want to go to bed. I don't know what I will do with myself at the weekend. I'm so unmotivated - just don't know how to enjoy anything. All seems so pointless :(

Why doesn't anything have any meaning to me anymore?

Hi Loneranger,

I am not a professional, however what you have described is depression. Have you been treated for this before? I am sorry your feeling this way. It is very hard to function and go through the day having to cope with the heavy sadness inside yourself.

Please go see your DR. About how your feeling, and then a therapist to help you talk about your feelings in a safe and supportive place. Depression is real and it is painful.

Hi Loneranger,

I am not a professional, however what you have described is depression. Have you been treated for this before? I am sorry your feeling this way. It is very hard to function and go through the day having to cope with the heavy sadness inside yourself.

Please go see your DR. About how your feeling, and then a therapist to help you talk about your feelings in a safe and supportive place. Depression is real and it is painful.

Hi mscat

No I have never really been treated for depression before. I was once given Prozac. I took them for three days. I didn't like how I felt (very strange head feeling like my brain was expanding and contracting making me sort of dizzy,spaced out)

Then I tried to over dose on the rest.

Strangly though I keep getting that heady feeling now and I'm not on anything.

You're right - I need to see a doctor. I will make an appointment.

Thanks

LR