Mental Support Community

pedo feelings back

worrieddd

hi again everyone,

i havent posted for a while because ive actually been feeling fine and enjoying the summer for the last couple of months, until i accidentlly came across a nudist website with pictures of everyone, young, older, male and female together, and began to feel turned on by the younger girls maybe a few years younger than me. before i came across this site i would masturbate and fantasize about girls my age and older, but i felt more aroused seeing pubescent and slightly pubescent girls than the older girls and women next to them. i always felt slightly turned on by any kind of nudity, but i always owed that to being a teen, as well as feeling aroused by less developed girls. when i first started masturbating i was the same age as girls like that, but i guess i never outgrew feeling aroused by them and after this encounter, i wonder if it really means im a pedophile:(

i cannot really get a therapist anytime soon,

so thank you for any helpful answers

yes i tend to feel aroused more or less by anything but primarily by girls, and women that look more like girls, i feel slightly aroused by boys as well i guess, but not as much i dont think. by the way i am 14 years old, so a few years younger than you

i really think a whole lot of it is just thinking about it. ive never really seen little boys and girls as interesting until i ht puberty and we all go crazy. it cant be too bad to like girls just a couple years younger right? now i feel aroused more just because i know im not supposed to

Edited by worrieddd

it cant be too bad to like girls just a couple years younger right?

Well, if you're only 14 and you like girls a few years younger that would make them 12. Not all 12 year olds are pubescent so I'm not really sure if that's okay or not. Since I am having this problem myself, I would try to justify it, but that wouldn't help you.

I've made all the CP on my computer harder to get to for both me and anyone who happens to be using my computer - that way I'm less likely to get caught and less likely to look at it, so it's a win win.

You said you don't feel aroused by girls older than you unless they look younger - what does 'look younger' mean for you? Are they just short? do they have a small chest? no body hair?

I still like older guys (only twinks, which are supposed to look young but they're obviously older than me), I just start thinking about kids sometimes.

Sorry if I'm not much help, like I said, I have this problem myself and have yet to find a good way to deal with it. But just know, you're not alone. :rolleyes:

it means a small chest and no body hair. i dont look at c p, but when i came across that website it was really a 12 year olds body that i get aroused by. but now i feel like its expanding to younger boys and girls, (i have no feelings foy men and boys my age or older) but it seems just about any nudity i see i find arousing. is it bad to prefer no hair and small chests? regardless of age

i think part of it may have come from the fact that last year the class i was in put 8th grade and 7th grade together, and i had a crush on a 12 year old when i was 13. not sexually really just because she was pretty. but now i associate her with that kind of body, so it works better

wat if your not quite pubescent either and you prefer people who look more like yourself

Edited by worrieddd