Mental Support Community

Worried About My Boys

Smith222

I was not arguing with you, just trying to get across a few (seemingly wrong) facts. I may of got those points wrong, Im no expert except that,like you I am small. But I am right in that the vagina can expand big enough for babies, bats, fists etc. Which leads ME to believe that me being 1 or 2" of average cannot make as much difference as I think it does.

The only real fact that has any relevance here is this. Both you or I cannot change the phsyical reality of our penis size. We cannot change what anyone else thinks about our cocks. The only thing we can change is how we think of our cocks. Fact.

Hi Donna

It seems you are in a good position to shed some light on the subject. Excuse my ignorance but I did not fully understand your statement above. It seemed to me that you were saying that the "average 6 inches penis" is not average at all but I wasn't clear whether you were saying that the average is, in fact, higher or lower. Could you please give your opinion as to what the realistic average is? Thanks.

hi, im not medically knowledgeable and dont want to give the wrong impression nor do i read statistics and if i come across as a know all im sorry im really not intending to be.

i meant and this might sound pretty crude to some of you sorry, i have know many many men and although i didnt go around measuring the majority lol i know personally the varying shapes and sizes lengths and girths, many actually like to share those details too.

The average from what ive personally found tends to actually be less than 6 inches, as i said i didnt get out my ruler but im a pretty good 'guestimator' and i would say/think? 4-5 is more like it.

And apart from the odd one or two who were to small for penetration i found it was actually the rare larger men who were upset and complained about the difficultys they often had and the insults and jokes they faced in locker rooms.

somebody mentioned on another thread that some women insert large objects fisting etc yes they can but it takes a bit of practice and stretching over time to do that and even then at other times they can still usually get pleasure from smaller objects such as penises or sex toys...it was also mentioned that in movies the larger guys dont tend to insert fully and that is true.

But im not an expert and im not saying im always right..not by a long shot!

it's sad that we live in a world where people somehow seem to judge their ability or manhood by size, and it's even sadder that many men acknowledge they have a happy sex life and that their partners are more than happy yet still are in turmoil over it.

i hope one day that people will come to accept that manhood as it was phrased elsewhere is absolutely nothing to do with size experience etc but the person you are.

people on these threads have said that it's all very well women say size doesnt matter and that sex is just as good regardless (and are perhaps sick of hearing it) but they dont understand how it feels yet also go on to say they worry about their size because it wont satisfy women, maybe if they did listen and take it seriously when women say size doesnt matter that it would help alliviate some of the anxiety..after all isnt that what some men are saying they are concerned about?

i really dont want to be ignorant here and perhaps ive totally misunderstood everything in which case im sorry im not a man therefore i cant fully recognise the feelings involved, but i am a woman and as any woman i can understand that size really does play no part and like other women i wish men could understand and at least accept that to a degree.

i really hope ive said nothing to offend or insult anyone im a little apprehensive now about posting this.

nearlydead no i dont own a pub and im not an oil billionairess..*sighs* if only lol

Edited by Donna

Nobody here has considered the option of celibacy I notice. There is a blinkered preoccupation that you must be part of a couple to be worth anything. Thats a societal construct that can be broken down. People can have lonely and sexless and relationships!!! Its whats in your mind that is most important.

For the guy considering suicide... remember you are a long time dead. You may as well enjoy your breif time on Earth while you can. Your time of departure will come quickly enough without any helping hand from you.

Guest ASchwartz

Hello Nearlydead,

You reported that you are planning your suicide. That is very radical. Wouldn't going to a urologist be a lot easier and raise the possibility of answers, solutions and hope for your life?

Where there is life there is hope. I know that, have seen that and am convinced of that.

Go for help, Please!

Allan

No woman can truly understand what this size thing means to a man.

Maybe take a look at this and how it applies to you. What does the "size thing" mean to you? What are your feelings and where are they coming from? One of the biggest things I learned from therapy is that just about every strong emotion has a significantly deeper meaning than meets the eye.

No matter how logically I look at my penis, it is still PHYSICALLY a SMALL penis, and I HATE it.

Would you really be a different person inside if it were different? Or would the difference be in how you felt about yourself? The latter is attainable if you come to accept yourself as you are.

Not everything has simply one dimension. Sexual relations are about so much more than simply performance. Maybe try and focus on the loving act itself, your enjoyment of it and the person you are with.

I am thinking that I maybe could of had a better life than I had.

I think that all of us inevitably have regrets at times...but you can be proactive in making your life better from here on out. I hope this is a choice you decide to make for yourself. A therapist could help if you are willing to try.
Also, IrmaJean, your responses are insightful and extremely erudite. If you are not a mental health professional, you should consider going into the field!
I have felt a pretty strong "calling" to go into the field ever since I had my own therapy experience. Unfortunately, H and I don't really have the means to send me back to school. But thanks very much for the compliment.

Oh great.

Recently a well known UK dancer/singer called Alisha Dixon told a tabloid newspaper that 'size mattered' and tried to 'escape' when presented with a tiny member.

This has sent a member of my family into complete turmoil as he had a crush on her and he has MP.

I have spent 2 weeks placating him. Now, I see from TV ads, that the HBO drama 'Hung' is going to be broadcast over here in the UK. I await the resulting distress with dread.

Why must they broadcast this? Dont they realise the damage these things cause? I am sick of having my hard work undone for the sake of TV ratings.

• 4 weeks later...
Nykid,

I hear you and, believe it or not, I fully understand. Please do not for one moment believe that notions of penis size are the only reason why some teens do not date. The variety of fears, distortions and pain are so varied that it could fill up a textbook to list them.

Allan

I know this is quite an old comment but this is very true. To be honest, I share a lot of similarities with these guys with small penis syndrome. I isolated myself during my teenage years, I've never dated and I'm in my late 20's and this was to avoid ridicule. It had nothing to do with the size of my penis funny enough. I was one of the few teens who never measured when I was younger either, and I'm average sized (little over 6) as it so happens. I never dated because I never liked my face and only used protitutes, I used to view myself as really ugly looking and I never liked my ears, I used to think they stuck out too much. And since a lot of girls look at the face first and foremost, I used to think I never stood a chance.

Now I look back at those wasted years and realise I'm actually not bad looking, and my ears don't stick out that much either. The biggest problem I have now is that women will think I'm some sort of weirdo for never having a GF or dating and not being far off 30. So that's why I avoid dating now, in case they gossip behind my back about being weird for this.

I also have started jelquing to make my penis larger then average. I know it's average but I want to make it bigger, to make up for my average looks and loner personality.