Mental Support Community

last straw

roamer2

There comes a time, for some of us, when that is the only way.

I checked myself into a hospital, a year ago December 30th. It lasted nine days. It helped, in some ways. It kept me here, to keep trying, at the very least. ;-)

Good luck to you. Take care of yourself.

diagnosed bi-polar got meds. set up with a neurologist.. there going to check for a brain tumor.. i have 2 major nerves pinched from the collapsed disk in my neck causing a lot of the chronic pain.. set up with a theropy service. so it did some good..

im still torn up inside from the failed relationship and all the other things i've been dealing with.. im so full of physical' mental and emotional pain.. i just hurt in every way possible.. found a place to stay for a wile.. im tired of crying every day and night.. my sleep improved slightly.. but still struggling there to.. i pray constantly for an end to the insanity my life has become.. i just dont want to hurt any more.. i hope and pray that the steps i took will end this 4 yrs of hell...

thank you finding my way for always being here..

thank you jessicajane1925 still breathing is always good... good luck

thank you malign good lock to you as well...

HEY ROAMER2

I AM SO PLEASED TO HERE FROM YOU, SORRY YOUR STILL IN SO MUCH PAIN.

I CAN RELATE TO THE CONSTANT CRYING AND SLEEPING PROBLEMS, ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO COPE WITH. I HOPE YOUR FOUR YEARS OF HELL FINISHES SOON, AND THAT YOU ARE SOON START COUNTING THE YEARS OF HAPPINESS.

HANG IN THERE, AND WELLDONE FOR GETTING THE HELP YOU NEEDED AND DESERVED.

IM STILL STRUGGLING WITH THE BREATHING HABIT OF MINE, BUT I GUESS THE TRICK IS TO NEVER GIVE UP.

TAKE GOOD CARE AND KEEP IN TOUCH

Jj

today is a bad day for me im struggling just to get out of bed.. the broken heart is really hitting hard today.. couldent get the saraquill yesterday dident sleep much. moving sunday on my 35th birth day.. wont have acess to internet any more.. it will be hard seems almost impossible for me to feel better in any way.. im waiting to be wrong about feeling better.. been a rough life i feel broken in every way.. hope the end is near........

Roamer, when I was forced to move, myself, a few months ago, the internet wasn't available at home, for a while. What I did was go to the public library. At least where I live, they have computers you can borrow. That could give you a lifeline, at least. I know it's not much, and maybe it won't work for you. Just thought I'd suggest ... It's easy not to think creatively when you're down. Try to stay in touch; if not with us, with your doctors.