Mental Support Community

I Wish... I Really Wish...

BabyGirl1992

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok......now i feel an idiot coz i aint got a flipping clue what you are on about !!!!

Not into politics...not clever enough for all that stuff. You are on about politics ,,,,right.

But must admit, feeling a bit less angry now. Now just feel embarrased coz made a right ass of myself.

What is the diffinition of an idiot anyway, i know theres a joke in there somewhere, but cant for the life of me remember how the joke ends , dont suppose any one knows it ? ....coz its gonna bug me now !!!

Yeah, American politics, no reason you should know about it, and I probably shouldn't have brought it up, because it's not related to my point.

I was just happy that I got you to laugh.

The definition of an idiot is someone who would take out their need to feel superior on a helpless hospital patient.

Do you know its taken me ages to work out what the heck you were on about. Keept looking at back pages of this thread , trying to figure it out, then i clicked on this page,,,, . I thought it was a different colour to make it look pretty

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,guess the true answer is this

whats the diffinition of an idiot ?

Someone that cant see whats infront of her eyes

what do you think ?

Hon, the only way I know to "force" upbeat is the way they've been doing it to you.

But I didn't mean to get you down. You need to get in touch with the lady in there behind your eyes, and I don't expect the experience to be depressing, or bad in any way. You may have an easier time getting in touch with things like pain and fear, when you look inside. But that's also where you keep that person that keeps your kids safe and warm, that survives despite the pain, that jokes with me about magic slippers.

That's what I was saying: there's no "force", there's no magic; there's a choice. What part of you do you think is important, where are your potentials; basically, what do you want to be? Focus on that; I bet it's something pretty special.

yeah, i know, just need to kick my ass into gear. which by the way would be a damn sight easier if you could just bear to part with the shoes you stole from Dorothy (think that was her name, its been ages since i saw that film). i only want to borrow them, not keep them (unlike some)

ive also had my feelers out recently for the magic wand, and have personaly asked several members if they had it....alass they did not

are you sure you havnt "collected" the wand aswell malign

im back to hyper me again, joy upon joy

Had been "GIVEN" my meds again a little while ago, they have altered them again.

I think ive lost my wand then............aaaaaahhhhh

guess i will just have to pinch someone elses...............yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

just have to wait till none of the nurses are looking......and i guess id better make sure that it works........coz that would kinda help realy, wouldnt it ?

Nah, you can't lose it. You might have misplaced it somewhere, but you'll find it.

Part of it is that part of you that knows it's altered. Just ride with it, for now, but this part can keep watch, and keep you from getting too hyper. For that matter, the same part can keep watch when you start to get too sad, as well.

All the magic is in you, JJ. Look around you -- you think any of them have any magic for you? It's up to you, but then, I'm betting you're up to it. :-)

hey guys!! i LOVE carebears too!!!!!!!! they're so cute, i was gonna get a carebear avatar a while back!!!! Heather, noone here would make fun of you for having CAREBEAR1992 as your name! you could always change it if you wanted. my name used to be invisible but now i'm.........BLOSSOM!!!!!!!!!!! sorry, i didn't mean to interrupt, i'm just really hyper right now!!! i hope you guys are doing ok. oh, and heather, i'm 19, you're 17, right? that's only 2 years apart:cool: