Mental Support Community

**Sigh** Anxiety

BabyGirl1992

I'm Sick Of This Constant Battle Of Anxiety/OCD... It's Literally Killing Me...I'm Sick Of My Rituals And Compulsions I Just Wanna Chop My Head Off... I'm Sick Of Bulimia Makin My Anxiety Worse I Feel Fat & Everytime Someone Says I Have I Have A Major Panic Attack.. I Guess It Doesn't Take Much To Set Me Off... *Sighs*.. Guess I'm Done Complaining.. I'm Sorry And Hope I Haven't Scared Anyone Off...

Take Care,

Xo BabyGirl

Hi Mrs...I've had OCD/Anxiety Sense I Can Remember.... The Anorexia Started When I Was 11.. I'm Now 17 And It Took A Sharp Turn About 9 Months Ago..^_^ **Sigh** I Really Hope I Didn't Scare You Off.. My Rituals Are (Cleaning,Washing,Organizing Counting & Checking) I Often Repeat These Things Atleast (7) Times.. 7 Is My Favorite Number So It Seems *Perfect * I Guess I Have A HUGE Fear Of Germs.. I Feel Like A Wack Job... Just People Starin At Me The Wrong Way Sets My Anxiety Off The Charts & Seeing Males Pretty Much Anything **Sigh** Do You Have OCD OR Anything Like That??.. Thanks For Talking To Me...

Take Care Hun,

Xo BabyGirl

• 6 months later...
Guest ASchwartz

Hi Everone,

Just a reminder that there are now excellent psycyotherapies for the treatment of anxiety disorders including OCD and I am not talking about medication.

Allan