Mental Support Community

(may trigger) bad thougts to SI

mscat

Cathy I was so moved to read about your love for small children in your other thread ;). Can you dream with us about a non-numb holiday season for you, for your son, for your dogs, for the young child inside you? I am asking because I know the coming holidays are a major SI trigger for you. What would some fun things be for your little family?

Great ideas , and questions! thanks finding my way. Fun things for my little family.... HUmmm .

The best of the best things for me is to see my son so happy. right now he is major grouchy 16 yr old teenager. Developmentally delayed, on the autistic spectrum, he has been having really rough days. Which makes it tough for me.

I want him to be happy and enjoy the holidays. Last yr, well I was recovering and so mmuch in pain on christmas. my son had fun , but I could not function. Terrible .

Will see how this yrs holidays go :eek: Having my son happy is all that I want most in this world, it pains me when he goes off , has meltdowns over the slightest things.

My doggies, I love them like my children. 2 beautiful dogs. one yorkie one shih tzu. my babies.

My son yes, I love him with all my heart, mind and soul:D