Mental Support Community

Everything "smaller"

filthygorgeous

Page one you got shitty with A Schwartz and Malign. Now you are getting shitty with me. That makes 3.

I have "lived it" since I was 14, I am small, I have fucked 50+ women, dated at least 80+, I have dated models, strippers, hoe's, younger women, older women, fat (ish) women, skinny women, women with big tits, small tits, and fake tits, women from different races, I made some happy, I made some unhappy, I've had one night stands, and lenghty relationships, I've had passionate sex, I've had loving sex, I've had bad sex, and good sex, I've had sex while using hard drugs, I've had sex with two women at once in Thailand on numerous ocassions, I have had women come, I have had women fake it, I've had crabs, I've had ED. Working as a Scuba instructor across some 20+ countries allowed me to do that.

I have also been ridiculed by my friends at school because after an operation on an undescended testicle, a rumour started that I'd had my genitals removed. I have been ridiculed in the showers, I have been ridiculed by men I've worked with, I've been ridiculed by close friends and family, and I have battered most of them.

I have been humilated on more than one ocassion by women who have been cruel to my face about my size, who have told my friends and thier freinds about my size and about my ED. I've been the butt of jokes and the victim of crushing blows to my self esteem, manhood and sanity.

Aged 45, measuring 4"X4", packing a scar to the left of my groin, one testicle, and suffering ED. I fear I have wasted my entire life to hate/Anger/fear/loathing/ which has landed me in prison, alone, a 10 year recluse and a lifelong depression, all because I never once believed in my heart, and it is only this last few months since actually planning my death, that I fear I may of actually been wrong all along. And I'm actually shaking, near tear's, with anger here you little, (DELETED) because I think you and I, are actually the same fucking person.

Edited by nearlydead
swear word

Recluse, reading both you and Lifeless, I see so many similarties between us all it is frightening, the anger, the shame, the retreating from life, making the same assumptions, conclussions, arguments as I have done all my life. The truth is I/We/you are wrong to waste life this way.

I think in a perverse way, I was lucky that everybody knew I was deformed, small while I was so young. Because when I got to the age for sex, I had nothing to lose on the humiliation front, I had already expeirenced it. So I just went out with the attitude of "bollocks to them, let them laugh" and it worked for a good while, I've had some truly great times with women, but ultimately I was weak and i let it beat me, which for a supposedly hard man is also shamefull.

But having had those expeirences that I see you and Lifeless constantly saying is not attainable to you both is sad for me to hear from two young men, because even with my size, I know you are both wrong, really wrong.

But what really saddens me is that I see you two making the same stupid mistakes and stupid beliefs built on the same stupid statistics and facts, that I based all my beliefs on. I was wrong, you two are wrong, we can have MOST of what we want. I know that as a fighter you know what it is to fight fear Just dont give in to fear fuck me I sound like Darth Vader, I'm done for now, night.

Yeah, I think that's my cue.

Y'all can disagree with each other, with me, with anybody you like.

But I think we need to draw the line at name-calling. No one's going to learn anything new that way, except maybe some local slang swear words.

Could we back this thing down a notch, please?

Maybe it's time to call it a night?

Guys,

I need you to tone down the personal attacks. Stop the name calling now.

I have been listening to small penis concern discussions like this one for well over a year now and I totally get it that some of you have anger issues and insecurities that can also lead to outbreaks of defensive anger. Even so, this is a public forum and one of the things that makes it work is that it must remain a safe-feeling environment. If people start to get frightened by the tone of discussions, the energy here will seize up and the community will become less useful to it's members. Before that happens, I will put bans in place (on a temporary basis - strictly to enforce a cool-down period for a few days - I know you need a place to talk about this very agonizing issue and this might as well be that place if you can stay within certain polite parameters) and keep you from continuing your pissing match. I have no desire to do that at all, but I will if you cannot all find a way to control yourselves.

What I'd like to see is that the major participants here take a day off and then return to discuss some more.

Mark

Guest ASchwartz

Announcement to all in this forum,

If people do not behave respectfully and continue to use curse words and inappropriate language, they will be barred from this forum. Regardless of you opinions, whether you agree or disagree, it it necessary and it is demanded that you behave respectfully. There is no negotiation on this. Like it or not!!!

Dr. Schwartz !!!!!

Well, there goes this forum. I think us small prick guys are too angry for anything like this to last for us.

We have not been banned, and they have not closed down the forum. We can still post, but without the swearing.

I wonder if Tourettes syndrome is related f&^£ in any way to Small f*&^*(*g Penis Syndrome? could I be more damaged than I originally thought? WTF

Edited by nearlydead
Sarcasisum f$%^

All,

Rumors of this forum's demise have been greatly exagerated. We are in no way contemplating removal of this forum. We simply want to enforce (as is necessary) the civility and safety of this public space so that no one's anger boils over so greatly that it freaks out other people who do not deserve that. All we are asking and demanding is that you stop cursing and beating up on each other. But please do continue your discussion as you see fit. It is totally clear to me that this is an agonizing problem that is hard to talk about. We want to help as we are able and one way to do that is to provide this forum.

Mark

let me clarify that we're adults here by and large and it is not the curse-words themselves that we're mostly concerned about (although I do need the worst of them edited please). It's the tone of the discussion that is what needs to be kept within bounds. We need to keep this feeling safe is mostly what I want to convey. That means that people refrain from attacking one another.

I think what we have been advised is.

1. Drop the F$£" and the C&£$ (Which I was responsible for).

2. No personal attacks (Which I was responsible for).

Maybe it is best if we draw a line under this particular thread, an start again.

The 3 of us have an understanding, and some basic insights to each others problems and feelings. be aware that we are all likely to blow up at different times, without really meaning to offend others. Be aware that each of us, and hopefully new comers, need to express feelings, worrys.

But if we are to learn, we all will have to stop/cut down, the "how bad I got it" stuff, and start asking ourselves how we can actually move forward to feeling better about our problems. So Im going to start a new thread, and hopefully make use of the wonderful Irma's brains, as well as the pro's and my fellow "Nutters":)

I was a late bloomer. I started puberty at 15 and it didn't last long. I had pubic hair and a 4 inch erect penis 6 months before my 17th birthday. I went for a physical and the doctor told me that I had a hernia and would need an operation.

I had to have all of my pubic hair shaved off and when I returned to school, I was told that the only way I could get my PE credit was to take swimming with the 10th graders. I didn't want anyone to see my tiny, shaved penis. I was able to keep the secret until the day the coach stood at the entry to the showers and told every boy to take off their school issued speedos and put them in the laundry bin. I had to take mine off and then I had to go into the gang showers. Between the showers and the locker room several of the 10th graders saw my shaved little thing. One of them asked me if I was in the wrong locker room. They made fun of my little thing. It was humiliating.

The humiliating experiences of my teen years had an impact on my mind. I began to become excited at the thought of humiliation. I am glad that I am not the only person who suffers from SPH. I hope to write more about my thoughts and experiences in the days ahead.

Guest ASchwartz

Now I feel like everyone is really talking. Mark is quite right, it was not the cursing but the tone. The tone is much better. Mark and I both know this is a sensitive and painful subject.

By the way, when I was in High School, ( ya know, back in Abe Lincoln's time :)) all of the guys had to swim nude. Of course, it was boys only and I have no idea why swim suits were prohibited but they were. What I remember is how everyone felt really humiliated by this. No one made jokes. I think no one dared make jokes or the rest of us would have beaten them silly. But, I remember how humiliated I felt and the same for the others.

Allan