Mental Support Community

Don't Give Up ! There Is Hope !

texasgirl

I'M POSTING A NEW THREAD I THINK THIS IS FOR ALL US IN THIS TOPIC INCLUDING MY SELF.

I DO NOT NORMALY SHARE VIDEOS , AND NEVER WANT TO BE PREACHY. I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE LOST AND HAVE NO HOPE AND SEE NO WAY OUT , AND HAVE A PERSON THAT HAS IT ALL TO GEATHER PREACH AT YOU. BEACUSE WHEN YOUR SO LOST LIKE THAT THE PREACHING DOES NO GOOD, IT JUST MAKES YOU FEEL MORE LIKE A FAILURE THAN YOU ALL READY DO.

HOW EVER I FEEL THE NEED TO POST THIS. THIS SONG IS BRAND NEW BY THIRD DAY THE CD IS NOT EVEN OUT YET. HERE IS THE LINK FOR IT ON YOU TUBE.

IT SPEEKS TO MY HEART, A HEART THAT USE TO BE EMPTY, HARD ,LONELY, AND HURTING. THE SONG REMINDS ME THAT IN THE DARKEST OF MOMENTS, WHEN IT FEELS LIKE THERE IS NO HOPE. HE IS THERE JUST CALL HIS NAME, HE WILL FILL YOU WITH MORE PEACE THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE!

HANG IN THERE

GOD BLESS Y'ALL

Guest ASchwartz

Texasgirl,

Yes, a very beautiful song. This is why I know that spirituality and religion give many people great comfort.

What do others think??

Allan

Yes a very nice song texasgirl, thanks for sharing.

I find that music and art can really speak emotionally to me. I find that when I'm upset listening to songs that discribe what I feel really helps me to zero in on my own thoughts. There really is alot of music out there that if you listen closely you can here a message in it. I think creative individuals are sensitive and have dealt with alot of emotion.

:D