Mental Support Community

my problem

blue_laser

All the men who read this board, and believe that if they have a small penis, they cannot give a woman a good time in bed should read Blue's posts. His girlfriend is a keen, active and adventurous lover, with expeirence of larger men. Yet she chooses to stay with, love and have sex with a man with a small penis. I choose to take this as proof that size matters more to us men, than it doe's to women. What do you think Lifeless?

Blue, congratulations on your decission not to make a thing out of this issue for your girlfriend (You lucky git:D)

To help with your insecurities, maybe try the "best you can be" approach.

Try shaving or trimming your pube's, they do grow back you know. Lose the wieght and get fit, to improve your body image, stamina, aerobic capacity, flexibility and attractiveness to your girlfreind AND you lose the fat pad exposing around an inch more of your penis. Surely thats motivation on its own. Then think grooming, hair, teeth, nails, clean body, clean clothe's, clean shoes (all women have a big thing for shoes) etc Then think technique, fingers, tongue's, deep penetrating positions, toys, massage, dirty talk, romance, gifts, I love you's, the art's of seduction. etc etc. Take self confidence or assertivness training, try hypnosis like me. In short "Be the best that you CAN be!"

If you can't be bothered with all that, just spray your ball's with deoderant, it makes "the ladies" think we care:D

Or, in addition to the deodorant spray, you might try flowers and soft music, bluelaser. They work well too. So much testosterone in here...:D I spent my entire childhood playing sports with my brothers, though, so I'm used to it. :D

ND, your new attitude is so inspiring. I feel priviledged to have "met" you here on the internet. And who knows? There could be a girlfriend in the near future for you as well. :)

haha i know i can please women...i have a tounge, two hands, seduction skills, and a small penis. im just saying that with my current size im not going to be able to fill my gf up like someone with an average penis can.

blueray even admitted it...with his penis he doesnt make her moan as much as the ex in the video. im sure she is pleased to some extent through clitorial stimulation, but by all means penetration is another story. this is where the toys come into play.

us men want to be big. its genetically in our heads to think the bigger dick we have the more manly we are. its like reindeer with large antlers. but woman are not like female reindeer who only want the reindeer with the biggest antlers (dick). the success of a relationship is not based on the size of ones dick.

but i know i can please any woman...but it would help if i were bigger.

i guess its like height in basketball...

sure i can play basketball if im short..i can score points like anyone else...but it sure would help if i were tall.

peace, friends.

It's nice to see you all have found some degree of hope. I can't say that I have any hope in regards to women but I do realize that it is my responsibility to take care of my life and not let my shit cock dictate my functionality in society. I am strong enough to fight the depression whether I can get women or not. Being that I have never had a relationship in my 26 years, my mind is not even geared towards that anymore. Because I am small, I also am not someone who can date many women so I am stuck in my same situation. Posting here has helped me see the error of my ways in regards to being self destructive and fucking over other areas of my life as a result of the extreme anger and frustration and trapped feeling associated with this problem. I am in a place where I am making changes to make my life better. I am glad that the other posters, especially ND, have found an attitude that works for them. I hope it works out for you all. I have realized that not being able to measure up to average is unacceptable to me and I refuse to ever be vulnerable. Being small is my vulnerability and my curse when it comes to women. I will never allow a woman the opportunity to reject me based on this as I fear that I am prone to make a decision similar to the decision Nearlydead made ten years ago.

This is good stuff Recluse. You are making change's, you are changing at your own pace, which WILL WORK FOR YOU. Having decided to take action and make some changes to confront your depression is a great leap forward from where we both were just a couple of months ago. Instead of just repeating the same ol shit over and over, we are moving forward.

This is where my change started. By working on the things I could change ie fitness, sleep patterns, cleansiness, etc. One subject at a time, and only thinking about that one change, untill I'd made it.

If you keep at it, and make some headway with your mood, you may find that during the times when the depression lifts, you may even start to think more positively about the other parts of your puzzle, which leads to even more progress. "Snowballs, Noballs":D

I'm, by no means cured. I'm more or less still in the same place as you and Lifeless, but I have been thinking a little differently lately, which has brought some progress, but I still struggle hourly and daily with negativety (am I kidding myself with all this)

I found this the other day

"Good mental health is like going to the gym. The more wieghts you lift, the stronger and fitter you become. By consistantly stopping your negative thoughts, replacing them with positive thoughts, the stronger and fitter you become" All becomes easier with practice. That go's for motor skills, and mental skills.

I dont know about you Recluse, but with my own depression there is an element of "habit". Breaking this addiction to feeling bad is a choice.

Keep at it mate.

Iwish6 said: but i know i can please any woman...but it would help if i were bigger.

Same here, I know I can do it, I have done it, many times, but why does size matter so much to us (More than it does to women) It must be something deep within the male brain.

In one of your other posts you said something like "A big cock is something that is in the "nice to have" catergory. But is not in the "Must have" catergory. I thought that very usefull, although I have probably murdered what you actually said:D

i agree with you all

we all can please women sexually. it's just that we have to use other means to please them. it is naive to believe that a small penis is as good as a big penis (in terms to sexually satisfying your partner). we have to use our tongue or a hand to stimulate their clitoris. im sure it's nice to give a woman an orgasm with big penis tho.....

• 4 weeks later...

I wish I could be as optimistic as some of you. I cry every day even though I stay medicated with seroquel, trazadone, and pristiq. I can not get "the movie" out of my head coupled with the fact that I now feel like I am throwing a hotdog down the hallway. I hate myself so much, I have these terrible thoughts that I wish she would die while giving birth to this next child that is probably mine. That way I could have my children and maybe get a new start with someone who isn't a lying cheating whore piece of shit. I hate my life, I hate myself so much...............

Archived