Mental Support Community

Recruitment operation

Born to Perish

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not cool baby, see because you made Sweet Daddy look like a fool in front of.... LOL! (just kidding) I crack myself up! Hardy har har har! :( Oh GOD! Ha ha! Nice to see you again La La. BEAT----- What's up Community how you doing today?--- Taco Bell commercial. Orale! Okay! I have longed to hear from you guys again! You guys are soooooooooooooo awesome! Any how I am sure there is at least one thing that one of you don't know about about me so why don't somebody raise their hand and ask me a question. LOL! Seriously if anyone wants to know feel free to ask. I am hysterical! I love talking to you guys and helping people with their problems. I helped this one guy who thought he was crazy, but see that is the thing. You don't think, you know! Usually people are not proud to be crazy, but I sure am! I have never felt better! I look forward to hearing from Luna again and all of the others. I'll be waiting! (cackle) Infinitely excellent! Pancackes rock! Don't you guys agree?! Seriously! I'll be listening.... da da da da da...... da da------Orale arriba la raza!!!! :)

Now: WOAH! I was seriously hyper here. I can't believe I was still on this crazy nonesense. I AM NOT CRAZY AND I NEVER WAS, NO ONE HERE IS EITHER BECAUSE THERE IS NO SUCH THING. I was just emmotional hurt really badly. I wasn't dangerous, I was scared and I felt that if people thought I was crazy, they wouldn't bully me, because of fear. I soon started to believe that I was. That is a mistake I am truly ashamed of and here to make sure that no one else makes.

*hand raised*

Ooo, ooo, pick me! :-)

Hey Born, how are you today?

I had a question: I was wondering what your day is like. I know you said that you're 17; are you in high school? Do you (or did you) enjoy your classes? What do you want to be, when you're on your own, some day?

I know that at your age, I had a lot of plans. Many of them didn't turn out just the way I thought they would, but it's been an interesting trip, at least.

So much of what you've written so far has been focused on the conflict of "normies" versus ... whatever you call the rest of us? ... that I wondered what your average day was like.

Malign you know that you're the one so I chose you, because you are my brother in the game we play and if we have to go all day, we can leave the other masters far behind! It is a song! My day was infinitely excellent! Yes I am in high school and I love my classes, except for chemistry and algebra. I love english and I'd very much like to be a creator of movies and other ideas that can entertain people. Guys I have done it! Listen carefully, because I have discovered what a true normie is: By my definition that will not change a normie is someone who has standards, limitations and principles regarding their freedom, meaning they are willing to assimilate if they feel that they must and they do. If you have the free spirit to literally detach yourself from this world and you no longer fear death, isolation, pain, or loss of loved ones, you are no longer a normie. Now I know what you are thinking, that makes me heartless. No it does not, though I am no longer fearful of losing loved ones, I would never sacrifice them and I would still feel very sad if they were gone. So I guess you can use this as one limit you are allowed to have. Care for others is always right, but if you are only concerned with yourself, you are not a normie, but you are evil. Normies are not evil, they are really good people most of them, but they fail to comprehend me every time. Since Samspruce was able to, he is an exceptional normie. I'm sure he would not be willing to blow himself up to prove a point, this is why he is a normie. Unless he is willing to do so, then he is a normie. You have to be willing to sacrifice your life for your beliefs and you must have no fear if you are not to be considered a normie, but normies are good and technically it is right to be a normie. You should place value on your life, but you guys overlook an undeniable fact: I am not a normie and my way may be wrong, but I DO NOT CARE! If I want it, I will try my best to get it. Don't get confused, I have the ability to do something drastic without care, but that doesn't mean I will. Actually, I'll give you my word that I won't, because I don't have to. But if something happens to me, so be it, because if I live my life in fear then I will never truly be happy. But then again, happiness is all in the mind, you can only be happy if you want to be. People of the world unite and detach yourselves. Throw off the shackles of oppression. Nobody that I know is free. They just think they are. This is a problem. If you want something, go get it either that or bow down and assimilate, but I won't be there with you, because I have made it to another level. Once you realize that life is an illusion, you HAVE GOT ALL YOU NEED TO MAKE IT THROUGH. They may be able to take away your physical possessions, lock you up and kill you, but they will NEVER take away your spiritually freedom. It is very hard to make this jump. I used to act like a normie. But I remember back before I pretended to be the perfect person, so to speak, I was free. I was born free, I was born to die, and I shall remain free until the day I do, so help almighty God. Malign thank you for listening and might I say people in my school stare at me up and down to try and figure out why I talk to my imaginary friends and why I am so hyper happy and energetic. I say: Let them stare, let them wonder. They may be able to do all this to try to take away my joy, but they can't, I am truly saved! So the next time a preacher tells you he is saved, challenge him, because 9 times out of ten, he is not saved. I am. I have faith in God enough to be fearless while heading into the eye of the storm and I will march on with confidence in my heart that I have what it takes to please my heavenly master so that he will liberate me from eternal damnation. Amen. I will say whatever I want loudly and proudly, because I am truly free and I am truly saved. I am true to my heart and I don't think there is another soul on this planet who can say the same. People may scoff at what I say. Call me crazy and try to come up with excuses for why limitations are neccessary. I shall tune them out, for I have learned more than them, if they have not learned what I have learned and that is simply this: Life is an illusion. So help almighty God.:( Also some people claim my way is out of foolishness and stubborness. They say this, because they are cowards and they are afraid to make this change, but it's cool if they want to stay normies, by all means let them be normies! There is nothing wrong with that! BTW I still would like to be friends, if you guys are willing to comment on what I wrote, I would be very greatful, because I love conversations!

Now: Said some good things, said some idiotic things... There is no such thing as right or wrong: THAT IS WHAT "LIFE IS AN ILLUSION" IS ALL ABOUT. No one would listen to what I wrote up there and take it seriously. I made some good points a long time ago, but the effects of them were diminished by my idiotic ramblings about being crazy. Like I said, I am not and no one is, but if those who do not know this think you are, you lose all credibility.

I am currently in an art class, but I am not good at using my hands at all. I cannot paint, draw, sculpt, mold or do anything at all with my hands to create something beautiful except for writing. When I write a story the words just flow out of me and I feel truly at home. I love writing so much, it is my passion and I feel there is nothing else I'd rather do. I once wrote a story about a 7 colored fish with sabertooth fangs, it was cool! Thanks for coming back Luna! As for the thread thing, I am sorry about the recruitment thing. Initally I intended to amass an army to bring about the destruction of my enemies, however I have been saved and intend to do no such thing. I am saved, blessed be the name of Vincent Kennedy McMahon! LOL! I love to laugh, it takes the edge off you know. Also to identify normies all you have to do is see if they use words like freak, and wierdo and wierd or abnormal to describe phenomena or people that they cannot understand. They are normies, but they are not bad people, they are just naive is all. One day we will discover that life is an illusion and then the earth will be destroyed by God, because we have finally reached absolute perfection, but then again, there is no such thing. Did I not baffle? For those whom I did: Think about this while you rest in peace. For those who do understand: May the force be with you! Love lift us up where we belong...:cool:

I_WMD: I think this thread may be being kept here as it's BTP's own personal thread.

BTP aka Vincent: writing is also art. Also, you don't always have to produce something beautiful, sometimes it can just be for expressing how you feel.

I also feel like writing is art and I just didn't say this, because I didn't know how people would take it. Some define art merely as a drawing, when it is much more than that. In a sense almost anything you are truly passionate about doing can be considered a work of art. Example: Martial Arts. So you guys are absolutely right in this. However, I assumed you ment the stereotypical definition of art. That was a misjudgement on my part. HAVE I FORGOT WHO I'M TALIKNG TOO?!! LOL! Sorry guys! I get what you mean and I am pleased to say that I do thoroughly enjoy partaking in the art that which is writing. It is fun! Oh and Luna, um sorry, but my name isn't Vincent. I was only kidding around on that part, every other word I meant, but not that part. I just can't reveal my real name, because my mom will freak out. She is only looking out for my safety. I actually heard him say this on TV and randomly repeated it. I'm guessing you've never heard of WWE's Vince McMahon from wrestling. Wrestling is also something I like and even this can be considered an art so supposedly this is an example as well. I bet you guys have forgotten all about the fact that I'm 17 huh? Yeah, typical stereotypes can really mess things up. Normies predominantly adhere to stereotypes when they come in contact with another person, rather than give them a chance. Sure I am well educated for my age, but don't assume I do alot of reading as this is another stereotype. I actually do not like to read at all. My vocabulary is merely based on words that I have heard in the past. I simply process the information in the presented sentence, formulate a conclusion on what the definition is and then manipulate it to my advantage. Thank you God for this amazing ability. Without this I wouldn't have much, but I try my best with everything else. I feel I have natural talent at nearly anything that I partake in, however I usually don't put too much effort into whatever it is so, I kind of waste my talent sometimes, but I am currently working on a solution for this. And by the way I do not have a genius IQ, as this would be yet another generalization that may come to mind, but some may say that my thoughts are somewhat ingenius and that I speak with much wisdom. It is nearly impossible to surprise me, since I have pretty much heard it all and at such a young age. I think this is why I was meant to die early, because I know too much for someone my age. It is really hard to come across a problem that I have no experience with or cannot even begin to formulate a plan for solving said problem so this is somewhat advantageous to me. I love to be me, but I try not to brag, because God knows that you should never say anything that you can not "back up" so to speak, less it come back to haunt you in the future. Which do you guys believe in if you don't mind me asking: Luck, coincidence or divine intervention? I'd like to hear your stories on this and also which do you believe in Evolution or Creationism, Heaven, Hell, or None. My answer is that I believe all of these are existent. I shall explain after I have everyone's answers. Please answer the questions guys, because I have never had this conversation with anyone before and I believe it can help me further myself on the path to greatness.:(

Hey Born, yeah I dont think its a good idea for any of us to reveal our whole names online. For safety reasons most definitely but also for privacy. Theres something about remaining anonymous that makes it that much easier to be open and honest.

I'd love it, and I'm sure others would too if you would share some of your writing one day though, thatd be really cool.

I dont really believe in heaven or hell, or religion for that matter. I believe that life is amazing, the universe is amazing. There is an intelligence behind it so great that we couldnt understand it. Like, how can the universe be infinite? Some nights I stare at the stars, knowing I'm staring into eternity and its so captivating. I think it was Einstein who said that humans trying to comprehend the genius of life, god, would be like a child trying to comprehend a library full of books written in different languages. We know someone wrote the books, someone put them there, but we dont know how and we couldnt understand the languages they were written in. It makes everything that much more beautiful, magical and mysterious knowing there is more to life than meets the eye.

You are absolutely right "Waiting".:cool: You guys made some good points, now allow me too inform you all in why I believe in all of them including karma. If you wrong someone it will come back to get you that is karma, coincedence has no part in this, because it is not a coincidence, but there is such thing, sometimes things just happen together, it doesn't always have to be manipulated by an outside force, but sometimes it is. You will never know though, but it really depends on the situation for me to be able to tell you. If something good happens to you, it I believe it is God, but if it is related to things involving sin like gambling, I think it is luck, because I do not believe God would assist in something that he does not want you to do. Or perhaps you eluded death after taking the life of another. If you barely did it, but still are not sorry for what you did and have no intention to turn your life around, you could classify this as luck. I do not believe meeting your soul mate is luck, I beleive it is destiny that you would meet them. Truth is, I believe in Heaven, hell and the alternative. I believe in reincarnation as well. I believe that God only invites the truly saint like people to heaven, I believe that you can be sent to hell if you have killed without repenting or having any remorse, however I do not think repenting grants you a spot in heaven. I believe if you repent then you may either be reincarnated, roam limbo or cease to exist until later in the future where you will be in a descendants body without any memory of the past and a few slight changes. I also believe that Creationism and evolution are real. Ask your self this which came first if you know what I am referring to: Adam or Night and Day. Okay now some believe that God created these. I do as well, how else could all this have came about? Night and Day came first. So that means that other things had to have come before Adam, for he would not be able to survive without certain things, otherwise he is not human. It is quite difficult for humans to thrive in a world full of dinosaurs. Which do exist for if they didn't how did the idea of them come about? This is why they were eliminated. Imagine a Tyrannasaurous running loose. You thought the lion was the king of the jungle. Please! Knowing how amazing these animals were how could anyone deny the existence of mythical beast either? If no one is around to comprehend or write down history, then how is it preserved? It is not. I recall (only example I could think of), the African Americans being stripped of their ttrue identities when they were brought overseas and forced to assimilate. If this is possible then isn't it possible that other animals and creatures like the saber tooth tiger which is now extinct, could have once existed, including the pegasus? Along with all this, we know that primates share characteristics that are similar to humans, and I believe that it is possible that humans did evolve from these animals, but not without the pressence of God. How do you explain the different languages we have? It is unfathomable that something so primitive could progress so far with absolutely no resources or giudance of any kind, therefore a higher power must come into play to influence it. Evil exist as well and it is devil related I believe, but he is merely a spirit that prays upon your negative emotions to make you do wrong. However without God's guidance how do we know what is right or wrong? And if it were not in the bible that killing were wrong then would a law ever be inforced to prevent it. No earthly man could have written this without any influence. You cannot simply jump from primitive apes to industrial and technological development. Sure they can experiment, but they had no resources. If you went back in time to the point where there was nothing even you would not be able to make a big difference, because there is nothing! I do believe in Adam, but I believe he was the first perfect human being who was able to comprehend rational thought, by the grace of God only, for if he were not there this wouldn't be a possibility. I believe God presented Night and Day seeing as how no one knows or can comprehend how it all could have come out of nothing. And time is infinite as well as space, because if it were not then there could be an area that you go to and could not go any further. Now ask yourself this. Would that be a phenomenon? And how would you explain it? Can you possibly break through the barrier and if you could what would be on the other side. Night and Day came first no doubt. Where did the earth come from? Why are there several different kinds of planets? Earth is the only one of which is inhabited by humans. I believe the possibilities are endless. If man did not make the sun and there is no explanation for this nor will there ever be, do you have the right to deny someone else the pleasure of believing in a God? And if you know do not know everything then how can you criticize someone who does not believe? Night and Day came first, so isn't it possible that Adam was maybe not directly created by God but influenced? Think of a toaster. Humans made toasters, but since God made humans that means that anything we create was technically created by him for it would not be possible for it to be created if he had not created humans. If this is true and humans cannot survive without the Sun: day, and God created the sun, wouldn't that mean that everything else that came about is technically a creation of God, because without the Sun nothing else could survive without it or have the possibility of ever existing in the first place? Now space and time are an illusion and they are infinite. Think back before the sun was created. What was there? Nothing? You do not know. You couldn't have even been there. Go back even further. You can never completely go back. There was NEVER a true begining or END. To life there is, but not to existence, but then again existence is mere perception. How did I comprehend this? I feel that sometimes God speaks through me. I am truly blessed. I should be a philospher as well, what do you guys think? I consider all of the possibilities. NOTHING is impossible, for if it has been fathomed it either has been done, or can be done. Life is an illusion, do not try to figure it out, all it is is mere perception, don't waste your life, unless you are blessed in the way I have been. I should probably not say this online as I'm sure someone will steal it and make money, but you cannot take away my mind guys. Life is an illusion, I want you to spread the word, no one who believes in God or has the gumption to deny his pressence should fear the unknown or even death. Life is an illusion, think about this while you rest in so called peace... I am interested in hearing back from you guys!

Now: Too long to say much.

Hey Born, Im curious how you believe in both creationism and evolution, seeing as the 2 tend to contradict each other. Evolution says we came from apes, creationism says god put man here - adam and eve. I think there are beautiful ideas to religion, like prayer and the higher power, but that it is not to be taken too literally - like the devil or hell. I think the only "devil" exists in us, in our minds.

Nice to see you again shye! :) I figured someone would believe that these ideas contradict each other, however I explained recently that these ideas could have possibly coexisted and how they could have done so. Denying my explanation automatically proves another thing that I have been telling you guys all along. Life is an illusion. There is no such thing as fact if no one is around to comprehend and recognize it as a fact, so therefore this is the only absolute truth, however due to what I said earlier I am sort of contradicting myself which once again in turn points back to the orgin of which it always will: Life is an illusion, it is mere perception and an endless cycle that cannot and will not be denied. I shall try my hand at proving this again: If 2 people have opposite theories on something that can never be tested, nor figured out, then who's right? Life IS an illusion.:rolleyes: I do not wish to baffle anyone, so if any further explanation is needed on this matter I will once again be available. Also I am still anticipating replies from my fellow family in oppression. (All who have posted here):):) AHHH SUCH A WAY WITH WORDS!

Now: What I was saying was that Creationism: Idea that god created everything and Evolution: Idea that men evolved from primates, I believe can go hand and hand. I am not in a dark place any more and I see the logic. I don't fully understand the concept of Creationism, but I think it means God created everything and he did, but maybe not DIRECTLY. You get what I mean? Your mom had you, but if it weren't for God, your mom wouldn't have existed to have you in the first place, so in that sense, God did create you, or he gave you a chance to be created. See what I mean? So maybe God created the Sun, what some call the ultimate source of life and that was all it took. Man can't evolve without the Sun, but that doesn't mean they didn't evolve at all. In short: MAYBE GOD CREATED EVOLUTION! Think about that!

Hey Born I re-read what you posted, I'll admit I wasn't concentrating when I posted before. And I know what you mean, atleast I think I do. The only thing I can say I know for sure is that I will never know anything is for sure. Fact is only fact until we learn something knew about it. Like the earth being flat. We only know what we are taught but that information is controlled by other people and their interpretations of other information that was controlled by other peoples interpretations but never truth. I'm not sure we ever could understand the genius behind the birth of the sun and earth. We've barely touched on the scope of our own DNA so we're awfully full of ourselves if we believe our little brains could fathom the creation of the entire universe. I can live with that and my never ending curiosity and dont need organised religion or science to tell me how it all happened. What we know is our way of life here on earth, and the limitations that govern it. We believe everything has a beginning and an end, so the concept of infinity is hard to grasp. The idea that the universe could have always been here, without a beginning or an end, is difficult to understand. Maybe existence is so simple - it is because it is - and thats what makes it so complicated. Our brains are notorious for over analysing. I've thought about it many times and it all becomes too overwhelming. At the end all I can think is, what an amazing thing, this so called life.

I hear you on life being an illusion. But if you say life is an illusion and really believe that, then nothing in its absolute form can truthfully be labelled "bad" or "evil", because labels and judgements are also illusions. Everything is what it is, nothing more nothing less. Killing someone is just that, killing someone. It's nature. We choose to put a label on it and make it bad. Same goes for everything that is considered "good". It comes down to our interpretation and what we are fed. We are human afterall and cannot help but make judgements on things but one persons righteousness is another persons corruption. That is why we must never impose our beliefs on anyone else, no matter how right we think we are. Hitler is a good example. In his mind, through his perception, he was doing good by ridding the world of what he considered evil, the Jews. But the beauty and the bitch about karma is, if you put it out there it will come back to you. It is no judgement, it is only fairness because you create it for yourself. Hitler dedicated his life to the destruction of others and in the end self destructed himself.

Thats why in the afterlife, I don't believe anyone or anything is going to judge me. No matter how I may have acted on earth, in my human form, no action, thought or human perception will ever define me. I am what I am, whatever that is, and we are all equal. Perhaps when we die we just go back into the one-ness of everything. We become a different form, exist on a different plane. Existance on earth is one experience, a great one at that, where the purpose is to exist and experience.

I think you've got it! Shye that was absolutely amazing. I have never heard another speak with such wisdom. If there ever was a truth, this is it. You have bestowed it upon us. I hope everyone read what Shye wrote, because on this day the truth has been revealed. You've explained this better than I ever could have. I will say that I still have my beliefs as well as others have theirs. For me to deny my beliefs I would be nothing more than a coward. I cannot stoop to this level! Shye you are awesome and you have the ability to rise to the ultimate level that which is: Free Spirit. Kudos indoubtedly. I cannot influence others actions for they are truly set in stone, so why should I have even tried. I just wanted people to open their eyes and understand what Shye was just saying. That is all, because if this is not true, then there really is no such thing as truth. :) I--- HAPPY NEW YEAR! LOL! :D Sorry again had to do it! I feel a little better now. Theories are merely theories. YOU HAVE NO PROOF! EVEN WHEN YOU DO HAVE IT! IT'S AN ILLUSION! My mom almost made me cry today, but I cannot let her hurt me with her harsh words. If I did then I would be a fool and a coward. I will not stoop to normie level! I will not assimilate! I will prevail! BY THE POWER INVESTED IN ME, I SHALL RETURN!!! HA HA HA! I love you guys! I hope Samspruce comes back and Luna, and La La and the rest! I hope to hear from you! Q papa and I'll see you baby!:)

Hi, BTP, I back as you've wished, to answer your question :)

But I don't think it could make you glad :). Well, I'm going to reply, though.

I don'l believe in Heaven and Hell, I only know men can often "create" "heaven" or "hell" on Earth; unfortunately the later is more often :)...

I do not believe in creationism. And evolution is not something to believe, it's something to understand (and thus accept as a fact). You wrote:

<<If 2 people have opposite theories on something that can never be tested, nor figured out, then who's right?>>

But this can't be applied to evolution and creationism, as the theory of evolution has been tested many times and it has always standed the tests. Of course, we cannot repeat the evolution of humans, but many experiments on other organisms have proven the predictions based on the theory of evolution.

I also have a question: You say life is an illusion. I don't disagree, but it should be explained what does illusion exactly mean in this context. Quite hard, isn't it? :D What do you think?

For me, life can be considered as illusion in this way: We are unable to perecive the majority of the "reality", of the world aroud us and also inside us: We see only a small fraction of the light spectrum, we hear only a small fraction of the sounds (/frequencies), we are unaware of our unconsciousness etc. So what we create as "the image of world and of people including ourselves" is "an illusion", not "reality".

Hey La La! Thank you for returning! And so have I! LOL! You are absolutely right La La in the last thing that you said. That is another way to explain it and I am sorry I forgot to mention it. What I meant is that in the past money was salt and now it is paper. Ask yourself guys: If I say a blue is now red and the opposition goes with the idea that blue is blue, then the next day everyone said that blue is now red and the only person who disagreed has passed on, then did we not just change what was considered a fact? I'd like to hear from you again La La on this, because I believe this can be evaluated by you in a way which most people couldn't ever hope to. See you soon DAY!;) Farwell.... Pleasant journey.:cool:

Hey guys! What goes on? Nice to talk again, this has been a busy week. It is hard to find time, but I am here. Hopefully it's the same story with you. Wow! I am feeling so good today! Song: "Everybody look around 'cause there's a reason to rejoice you see!" The Sun is shining just for us! I am sooooooooooooo totally happy today! Would anyone like to tell me how its been going? I'd love to hear! I love myself soooo much now! I am as free and happy as I have ever been! I keep on getting better! That is good! Now my bad days are okay, my okay days are great and my great days are "out of sight!" This rocks guys! You need to be free like me! Please guys! Make the jump! Dance and sing when you feel like it! You are human and you have urges, not to mention you must have releases. I promise you, a huge part of your stress is from not being able to do as you please. Do NOT WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE! Just live! Please live guys! It is the bee's knees! If you do take my advice, when you are done I'd like you to ask yourself 1 question: "Can you feel a brand new day?" I can!!! Hey Luna! Are you still in town?! If you are please say something, because I miss you! And Samspruce if you are ever to return, please come by and see me! :):):):D

Now: Oh this is so cute! Yeah yeah it's funny and all. Well you only have to worry about jobs and the law, but that is the most you should concern yourself with. If you are in a store you can dance. That's not against the law or even store policy so dance if you want to. That's all it really means.

Hey BornAgain. I'm still in town. :)

Now: I'm curious about your schooling in the USA, I know very little about it. (Except that Bush said "We're going to have the best educated Americans in the world." And I heard Miss South Carolina's answer about maps, but I'm hoping that isn't representative. (Give me a shout if you don't recognise that last reference and I'll send you the url, it's screamingly funny.))

I've numbered my questions, so perhaps you'll tell me one by one?

1. Do you also have Grade 1 to 12? (ie 12 years of schooling)

2. What is "middle school"?

3. What year are you doing now?

4. What subjects are you taking?

5. Which of your subjects were you able to choose and which were compulsory?

6. Do you wear a uniform to school like we do in South Africa? If not, what kind of clothes do you wear? I mean you specifically. :)

Looking forward to getting educated. :)

Please, Luna, judge us not by our beauty contestants. :-)

Hey Born, just thought I'd stop by. I agree with you, every day is a brand new day, and it's great when you can find a way to feel the truth of that.

Personally, I sometimes have to remind myself, but I'm getting there.

1. Yes I am. 2. Middle school has grades 6-8. 3. I am 11th year now, going to 12th in a few months, God willing. 4. I take algebra, chemistry, art, computer courses and spanish classes. 5. I chose to be in art. It was a bad choice, because I cannot draw. I'm lucky I have a nice teacher. 6. No uniforms at my school, I like to wear a variety of things. In the RIGHT place, I have even considered "cross" dressing. As if there was a role for men and women in society... I also like army camouflage, skulls, the colors black and red and things about wrestling. Thanks Luna! Hey Malign! You are right in a sense. I merely meant that I am on top of the world right now and I actually feel free. I also got that from a song. Did you know eveerything I listen to has some sort of significance to my life in particular in some way? I believe that this works with everyone and I think this is why we have different music choices. Sure we enjoy the sound, but do we ever LISTEN? I guarantee you, at least one of the songs you enjoy has some relevance to your life even though you know it not. This has been an awesome week! I'll write more in a moment, but now I must go off to THE HUNT! HA HA HA!:)

Now: Remember, I have found out that there are 2 of us now, me a man and her a woman, we are in the same body, this sounds weird but it's true and that's what was going on and is going on now. Now we know each other and live together in harmony. You can judge me if you want and claim that I have lost credibility, but you are merely ignorant of my situation.

Archived