Mental Support Community

Sexual Experience with a man and a small penis

Hunter

I had the pleasure of having a great satisfying sexual experience with a man that had a small penis. The man was so self conscience about it that we almost never made love, and i would have issed out on such a pleasurable experience.

This man was awesome in the fore play department, he was the only man that I have had that has been able to bring me to a orgasm with his finger.

He was a great kisser and he was a man that loves to cuddle and be touched, and he loved touching me everywhere.

Then it was time to make love, he was so aroused that I did not have to do oral but I wanted to.

And then we made love and it was awesome, he was so gentle and he knew how to make a woman feel special.

and to think that he was so self conscious about his size.

Size does not matter to me, I am more into the touchy and feely stuff and I am a big fan of foreplay.

Just to add - I have been with a man that had a rather large penis, and the experience was not pleasant at all. He was a wham bam thank you maam, kind of man where the foreplay and the sex lasted about well less than 5 minutes,

I will take a small penis man, long before a big man who has no clue how to purely satisfy a woman.

and let me tell you I was well satisfied,

so men, stop being so hard on yourself

to me personally size does and will never matter, as long as you are into the touchy and feely stuff and the foreplay you guys will rock.

thanks for letting me explain

Hi Hunter,

Thanks for your positive post. Some of the guys on here have had very little expeirence with women due to the fear. So its good to have another post explaining a positive sexual attitude to sex with a small penis.

I am small, and I have had plenty of expierence with women, which has mostly been good, and I know that a small man can have and deliver great sex. But I have also been privately and publically humiliated by women over my size.

Small men who choose to avoid sexual contact with women, wont even entertain the idea that, they as small men could ever be desirable or satisfy a woman. Beating themselves up with fear, shame, guilt etc etc,

Then there are the small men who have had expeirence, and know that we can satisfy women, and that our penis's are only a small part of the whole expeirence. But unfortunately for men like us, there is the fear and very real reality of while dating we will meet the woman who then tells the world and laugh's. We only need one of these to ruin our lives.

I agree the majority of the solution relies on changing how we as small men think and feel about our size. But small penis fear and humiliation is a hugely powerful emotion for a man. Every woman is a potentail timebomb waiting to go off.

I wish every woman in the world was like Hunter. I've had sex with my micropenis and 2 out of 3 girls i've been with said they were satisfied but they didn't convince me that they were. You seem to genuinelly enjoyed the experience which is great to hear! It's hard for me to believe when i hear stories about big guys not satisfying women. I wish i could meet more girls like yourself. thanks for the positive post.

• 2 weeks later...

The reason we struggle with these stories is it is always "we had great sex despite his small penis" or "he made up for it in other areas". It boils down to if a woman had a choice between two guys who were exactly the same in every way, technique, oral skills, etc, except one had a large penis and one had a small penis, do you think she would choose the one with the small penis?

The reason we struggle with these stories is it is always "we had great sex despite his small penis" or "he made up for it in other areas". It boils down to if a woman had a choice between two guys who were exactly the same in every way, technique, oral skills, etc, except one had a large penis and one had a small penis, do you think she would choose the one with the small penis?

I understand, and would usually agree with what you are saying. It is an obvoius conclusion for us, "she'd go for the big dude" (Today I have a huge penis, but I'd doubt she'd go for that either:rolleyes:)

But even if that conclusion "is" right, is it helpful to people like us? Is it actually correct? or are we as small men filtering everything through our image of the world? Applying Burns "distorted thoughts" to your analogy we would tick several boxs. 1. All or nothing thinking. 2. Over generalisation. 3. Discounting the positive's. 4)Jumping to conclusions 5)Minimization. 6)Personalisation.

Example: No one can be exactly like me. How large would this guy have to be? How small would I have to be? What if she only wanted the man to remove a spider from the bath? etc etc.

We can all choose to dwell solely on the negative, or we can choose to focus on a positive. If we choose the positive, we will feel better in ourselves than if we were to solely concentrate everything through our negative filters.

Could we as small men be MAD and have it all wrong, or partly wrong? Applying CBT to this stuff helps us analyse this stuff a little more subjectively.

Archived