Mental Support Community

Small Penis - One Man's Pain

EricDavis2

Thanks Cece- I hope you are right.

I too am not happy with other parts of my body, like most people, but the penis thing is a different ball park I think.

Would you be able to tell me what type of girl I should avoid perhaps? To lessen my rejection chances?

Or is there no real way of telling?

Thanks Cece- I hope you are right.

I too am not happy with other parts of my body, like most people, but the penis thing is a different ball park I think.

Would you be able to tell me what type of girl I should avoid perhaps? To lessen my rejection chances?

Or is there no real way of telling?

You want a woman, not a girl. Look for signs of maturity. Avoid girls that are heavy into the social scene. Someone close to their family and has strong ties, is normally a sign that they've been raised well. Women who work in areas where compassion, communication, and patience is needed can be a guideline for assessing their character. Teachers, nurses, ect... It might be too much for you but single mom's are usually mature, loving, and companionate.

Most importantly, someone you connect with. If you connect with a woman then go with it.

Thanks Cece,

Thats kind of what I was thinking- so nice to hear it confirmed.

I actually dont have a problem at all with getting together with a single mom- I kinda figured they would be perhaps a tad vulnerable and would be less choosy.

Also I might would have a 'ready made' baby/child which is a good thing as Im hesitant to have my own kids genetically in case I pass on - you know- my 'features'.

On the other hand Ive read some women get 'looser' with child birth (not good news for a smaller guy!)- so i guess I want a compassionate, older lady who's had a child via C-section! :)

In terms of connecting with someone that can be difficult- really falling for someone and then having them reject due to size is horrid- on the other hand a one night stand rejecting you would be too but possibly less so- but then again one night stands are likely to be more judgmental- jeez- yo-yoing here sorry!

Thanks Cece,

Thats kind of what I was thinking- so nice to hear it confirmed.

I actually dont have a problem at all with getting together with a single mom- I kinda figured they would be perhaps a tad vulnerable and would be less choosy.

Also I might would have a 'ready made' baby/child which is a good thing as Im hesitant to have my own kids genetically in case I pass on - you know- my 'features'.

On the other hand Ive read some women get 'looser' with child birth (not good news for a smaller guy!)- so i guess I want a compassionate, older lady who's had a child via C-section! :)

In terms of connecting with someone that can be difficult- really falling for someone and then having them reject due to size is horrid- on the other hand a one night stand rejecting you would be too but possibly less so- but then again one night stands are likely to be more judgmental- jeez- yo-yoing here sorry!

Haha! Our vaginas get loose after numerous pregnancies, especially if they are close together or when we vaginally deliver large babies. it sometimes takes awhile to re-tighten under these circumstances.

If a woman has a regular sized child or space her pregnancies out, the vagina snaps back after a couple of months.

Most OB's explain the importance of doing Kegels during and after pregnancy. My last pregnancy was 8 years ago and I still do my Kegels daily. Kegels not only keep the woman tight but increases sexual pleasure so it's a win-win!

Having a connection with a partner is scary but, women need that connection. That's what makes sex complete for us. I'm not suggesting you lay your heart on your sleeve after a couple of dates but you'll have to be open to connect. Women who feel their partners are emotionally unavailable won't stick around for long. Sex is so much more satisfying when there's a connection and it's in that connection you'll find acceptance from the right woman.

Hi,

Yes, I have heard of kegals too. I guess thats a good thing.

I get the bit about the openness- I was pretty warm and open with my 4 partners- and I have good friends and relatives- Im not a cold person.

But its a double edged sword for me- if I get emotionally close before we have sex and THEN she sees it and withdraws- ugh- I dunno- real difficult.

I know its gonna be difficult to be naked in front of a another person ever again- since what happened last time- so be it a stranger or someone closer its gonna be a challenge- I will be terrified.

Thats a thought- do you think I should warn them in advance? Or is that creepyville?

Whether you discuss it beforehand or afterwards really depends on your comfort level with the person you're dating.

It's never creepy to have a mature conversation about sex. Just be careful not to dwell on the subject. If your partner tells you she's satisfied then as hard as it may be, you need to take it at face value. My ex convinced himself I wasn't satisfied even though I was. It became a huge issue in our marriage.

On a side note...My current boyfriend has body issues. He doesn't get naked in front of me. He doesn't even get naked during sex. It's doesn't bother me at all. I just want him to be comfortable and if that's what he needs to do then so be it.

Its especially difficult for me because my last girl gave oscar winning performances about how she 'didn't mind' which I then found out was a pack of lies (white lies I know but still...)

I hope I can trust someone in the future....

Im sorry your boyfriend keeps his clothes on - he must be so self conscious. :(

You should tell him you know a guy with my size that has had as many as 4 girlfriends- that should make him feel better. (I assume he's bigger than me by some way- guys get a lot of reassurance from concrete comparisons or measurements ie rulers cannot lie)

It's important to let your future relationships know, that exaggerating or telling white lies doesn't solve any issues. You both have to be open and honest. If she doesn't reach an orgasm she needs to tell you and you need to accept it and not let it hurt you. Just try something different the next time.

Sex is about trial and error and every person is different, as is every relationship. With my ex I orgasmed more in missionary style, my current boyfriend I orgasm more in a scissor position. You just need to find what works best in your relationship.

I hope over time he'll be comfortable enough to get naked with me but if he doesn't that's perfectly fine. As long as he feels good that's all that matters to me.

I think telling a woman you're involved with or want to be involved with that you worry about your penis size is a really bad idea. Anytime you ever see a survey of what women are attracted to, confidence is #1. A confident man doesn't tell women that he thinks his penis is too small.

Talk about sex, talk about each other's likes and dislikes, talk so you learn how to satisfy each other to the fullest extent.........but don't tell her that you think you're too small.

You can have confidence and show your partner your confident and also discuss your penis size. It's all about how you address it. If you say something like "I have a small penis, you probably won't enjoy sex with me. " that would show a lack of confidence. However, if you say something like "Hey, I may not have the biggest tool in the shed but I will work harder than any other man you've been with in order to make sure you're satisfied." that shows confidence, a desire to satisfy, and an openness to discuss sexual topics.

I like that. I think I'd be too scared of appearing insecure to ever mention my size in any way, but I like the way you put it.

It all comes down to personal comfort LE. There's not just one way to handle this type of conversation. It's just important to have open communication with your partner. You are right, women are attracted to confidence but you can discuss these things and be confident or at least appear confident.

Too, another viewpoint is that a truly confident man doesn't mind discussing his flaws, because he believes that his good qualities outweigh them.

Those who try to make it seem as if they have no flaws are never believed, because we all have some.

It's a good idea to question every absolute, even this one. ;-)

Too, another viewpoint is that a truly confident man doesn't mind discussing his flaws, because he believes that his good qualities outweigh them.

Those who try to make it seem as if they have no flaws are never believed, because we all have some.

It's a good idea to question every absolute, even this one. ;-)

Accepting your flaws actually creates and exudes confidence.

Right- I got 2 cross matched numbers!

My mate only got 1 so feel pretty good about that. Im not too cocky about it though as there were a load more girls than guys and some of the other guys were, some kinda odd ball- some pretty outa shape or much older than me. We didnt have much competition I guess

Anyway- of the 2 I had one was a bit younger and had on a short skirt so Im going no-where near her- but the other was 31, quite pretty, dressed nicely- seemed really nice- she told me in our chat I was the only one she had liked and this was her 2nd visit so Im chuffed about that.

Going for PizzaExpress on Fri eve--- not going with any expectations- gonna be confident and have fun- good to feel like my old self for a bit.

Heavens no! we just had dinner.

It WAS going really well. She was even prettier than I recall from Wed and she was really nice- we really hit it off. She was witty, self deprecating.

She seemed to really like me. By the end of the 1st course she invited me for Sunday lunch at her place! I couldn't believe it - after all this time.

Then, whilst waiting for pudding, a guy at the next table was being horrid to the waitress- and clearly making his wife embarrassed. It got so protracted I nearly said something to calm him down, but my date quietly told me not to bother saying: "ignore him- he's just a loser clearly over compensating for something- haha"

Of course, me being Mr Sensitive took this literally and the evening went down hill from there. I suddenly got a knot in my stomach and could barely speak- I couldn't eat any pudding so she asked if I was ok. i said I was feeling a bit unwell and should go.

I dont think she realised I had reacted to her comment- she probably thinks I was blowing her off or that Im weird. We did leave it that I would have sun lunch with her- she only lives 15 mins away. But I could see in her eyes she was put off by my demeanour.

Ive been sitting here mulling it over- I dont even know for sure she even made a size reference- she may have just mean an insecure guy generally.

Now I just want to sleep, I didnt sleep last night due to this date coming up and its 3am here and Im wide awake going over every word she said 100 times. Im upset and shattered and exhausted.