Mental Support Community

Yeeeooowwwweee!

nearlydead

5'10", 230? I think H is around that. He's a big guy. He has lost a lot of weight on the fish diet I put him on, though. You can too, ND.

I tend to think IQ tests only show certain specific aspects of intelligence. There are a great many ways to be intelligent aside from having a huge vocabulary and knowing mathematical equations. Being insightful is intelligent too and you are very insightful, ND.

Maybe looking a bit different is a bit unsettling in and of itself, do you think? Maybe it will take some time to adjust to the new look.

I wish I could think of something magical to say that would make you feel better. I'm here to support you. I hope you feel better.

Thanks Irma, maybe you're right, its just this thing drives me mad, and now its causing me more grief, it doesn't seem to stop. The stitches are itching now, and it just looks stupid small.

I dont think I am going to be able to accept this as part of me that I can ever make piece with. It will always be a curse in my life. I've had a go at talking the talk, but I know that I will never believe my size has no meaning to me or others. Or that I can ever accept being humiliated by a woman or my peers will not effect me. That level of ignorance is beyond me.

I think I will just be the wierd bloke at work, who doesnt say much, and just gets on with it.

The biggest obstacle to me having any kind of life is the fear of being found out, and then the resulting humiliation that always follows. The reality is, it is too late now, my best years are gone, by carcass will only decline, the time of me ever being a sexual being is nearly over.

By accepting that I will never fuck again, and will never be with a woman, I automatically remove any chance of a new social circle ever finding out I am small and impotent. I also will never face the humiliation of showing myself to a woman and then not performing properly. I cannot take a chance on doing all the work and time required to form a new social circle, for it all to be blown apart by a woman opening her mouth, or me feeling that shame when I show a woman my poxy carcass, and then not performing on top of that.

Why fight my penis any more? I've been trying to live with it for 30+ years, and I still hate it during my waking hours, and dream about it at night, it never stops, all because I want a relationship with women or a woman.

If I can find someplace within me, where I can be a little happier than I am now, with having no woman or social life, then I only have the low level humiliation of being considered wierd.

Not everyone can have a good life. Some of us are born to live in shit. Its the reason that all four of the major world religons promise paradise is attained after death. Life's shit, then you die.

We will never be happy with our size because many will would not be happy with our size, it is a simple as that. Life can be better than it is because we have both hit very low points that anything beyond the low points is good.

I think that about sums it up. I cannot be happy with any aspect surrounding my penis. I think Im done here guy's.

Maybe, rather than counting yourself out with regards to potential relationships, still at least keep your mind open to the possibilities, ND. Try and take a slow approach with women. There are some, I have no doubt, who are sensitive and who would appreciate this part of you as a part of you. There are also some who are cruel and insensitive. I know I've likely said all of this before. But try really getting to know one another first. I hope that you won't give up.

Sigh. I guess I will just never understand how measurements of body parts have anything to do with loving and caring for someone. I know not everyone thinks as I do, though. Maybe what it comes down to in the end is confronting your fears and not letting those fears control you or your life.

Several years ago when the store my H and I work in was being renovated, they sent us out to work in other stores. H got sent into a nightmare scenario....a 24 hour store with close to no help. For a time he was working 70-80 hour weeks with a bad back and neck. I could see that he was either going to drop from exhaustion and pain or quit...and with 3 children and piles of bills to pay, this wouldn't have been good. I have a phobia of driving on highways which is especially intensified when driving over bridges. In order to get to this store, I had to drive over this huge and wide-open bridge and on a major highway. But it was either do it or watch my family crumble. I was so sick with fear that I'd come close to vomiting every time I had to go out there. And once I arrived my clothes were always drenched in sweat. The occasional 15 hour shifts by myself were nothing compared to that drive. That was a little different because it was survival and protecting my family. I had to do it for them. When it comes to doing things for myself, this becomes even more of a challenge. But I've decided that I deserve to go after the things in life I want without letting my fears hold me back. So if I want to spend a relaxing afternoon by myself at the bookstore, I have to force myself to make that drive. If I want to do lunch with a friend who lives in the city, I have to make the drive. It still makes me sick and scares the hell out of me, but I don't want to stay holed up in my house living in fear any longer. I've done that for too long. I don't want to cheat myself out of life's possibilities by never giving myself the chance. If you really want something, sometimes you have to run through the fire to get to the other side. You have to take chances, take risks... It's true that doing so may cause pain, but it may also help you to have what you want in life. At least it gives you the chance. Each and every one of us deserves happiness. But happiness doesn't and won't just find you. You have to seek it out and work to have and keep it. You can't let the shit you've been born into drown you. Don't give into it. Beat it down and find your way out. It's up to you. I hope that everyone here knows I write all of this respectfully and with compassion for your pain. I care about all of you. Don't give up.

They don't, what you have to realise though is that most people aren't interested in caring for anyone but themselves. People are extremely shallow, I'd say even more so the youth of today.

This is a negative view which I don't share. Sometimes people have to learn of their own depth. It doesn't mean they aren't capable.

Does penis size matter? I say it does matter to a degree to most women, and does matter to almost all men. However, a huge penis is also a dealbreaker for some women, a small penis, yes, it is a dealbreaker to some women.

This is your opinion. "Some" doesn't include "all". I can tell you it doesn't matter to me. I'm sure I'm one of many women who feel this way.

I know it seems I'm repeating myself a lot, ND, but what is it exactly that you want to "cure"? The pain of this?

I want to accept my penis blah blah

I must change the way I think about my penis blah blah

it doesnt matter blah blah

its the whole you blah blah

you have so mucch to offer blah blah

just keep going blah blah

This same old stuff is repeating over and over, nothing changes, size doesnt get better, there is no cure, lif

I've tried with jelqing and kegels, thundersplace, PEGym, LPSG etc. It didnt work, the trouble being that you need a lenght of penis to jelq with. With very little lenght semi erect I have nothing perform a jelq with.

All this is too late anyway, I would be 48 yres old by the time I was fit enough to date, by which time my libido will be waning blahblahblahblahfdaskl;fal';

Archived