Mental Support Community

Change

Kara_Love

So, I meant to come on here today, but I haven't had the chance. Tomorrow night I'm going to give out support and such, it's just hard for me to do right now. I've decided to make a change in my life.

I bought a plane ticket, and I'm going to move. I had a friend in a different province, and I'm going to go stay with her until I get another job and a place of my own.

I think it's a good thing to have change... I think that's what I need most. My main problems right now stem from this town, and who I'm surrounding myself with.

When I get to where I'm going, I'm going to check myself into a hospital. I know that I'm not well or safe, and I think that would be the best thing for me. I'm also hoping that maybe a different hospital would treat me differently.

I'm also going to stop hiding. I'm going to make new friends that will know my emotional damage and such, and if they don't like it, then I will separate myself from that.

I'm also going to leave who I'm with right now. I can't take more emotional and physical damage than what I already have.

I leave tomorrow in the afternoon. So I'll check in when I get settled. I'm extremely nervous and worried that this wont work, but I have to have faith that my life has been shit enough... the universe has to be on my side once in awhile right? This is me; standing up for myself.

Hope you all are well, and I look forward to reading and such tomorrow.

Take good care.

:)

Archived