Mental Support Community

something wasn't right

So i was talking to my friend today. And I showed my sister her text my friend sent it was funny and anyway she texted back before I could take the phone my sister did. and I was so mad but i didn't trip off it but my friend went totally ballistic talking about im going to kick her... and she's a.... It wasn't normal for her to act like that I told her to be mature at least more mature than my sister was acting. She called me all sorts of names in response i asked her what was wrong and she said im drunk and im high. I told her I would talk to her when she sobered up in response she called me a jerk off. And so i didn't talk to her for the rest of the night I hope she's better tomorrow I don't think she realized what she was doing but i will check in with her

Hi passionfruit, you must have had a tough time there. I am not sure what the details are, but it is always difficult to be caught in an argument between two people you care about. I too hope that your friend and sister will settle their differences.

Archived