Mental Support Community

Hello I'm New

LonelyGuy

Hello fellow forum members I'm new to this site and would like some help with this major problem I have. I have a small penis and it's bothered me most of my life and is a source or shame and frustration, I don't like my size at all and I feel it's kept me from finding a woman that can like me and want to start a relationship with me. I haven't had much experience with women and the last time I was with one I couldn't perform and I felt awful about it. I worried that if I can't get over this I will always be alone, I've heard that sex therapy with a surrogate might help me but I can't afford it right now.

Hi LG,

Welcome, lonlyness or reclusion is a common trait amongst us small guys, usually self imposed, its just one part of the issues we have to conquer. I too have suffered from performance ED, same as a few others here, again its another part of this to overcome.

Im not sure how much help a surrogate would be, they are still women after all. There are many other areas/issues surrounding this problem that can be worked on by yourself and through this site, which will bring your much greater benefits. You cant rush this stuff, do some work here, then if you do decide to go the surrogate route, you will be in a better position mentally to get the result you want. Read the posts on the longer threads and post some more. You will gain far more from reading and writing on this board than an hour with a surrogate. ATB ND

all the best

hello

i know how you feel. one thing that you should know is that the size of your penis is not as important as you think. next time you have sex, just relax and take it easy. you should keep in mind that your girlfriend will not leave you because of your size or your performance (trust me on that). sex does matter in a relationship but that's something that you can improve slowly. once you are more comfortable with your size, you will be more relax and the sex will be more enjoyable for both you and your girlfriend. sex is suppose to be fun so go and have fun.

Thank you all for your responses it feels good knowing there are good people that want to help. I feel the anxiety sometimes when I'm around women and I think they will not like me, I confessed my insecurities about my size to my ex girlfriend, she tried to reassure me that my size was alright and after I told her that I wish my penis was at least three inches longer she said I was crazy. Some female friends of mine have told me that I need to work on building up my confidence and self esteem but it's not an easy thing to do. Years ago I got together with a call girl and it was helpful in some ways and not so much in others, I was able to please her orally and she enjoyed it and said that I gave her an orgasm which made me feel really good but it wasn't enough for me. ND I will write so more in this forum and I'm sure that it will help me greatly being here. I'm single now and it worries me that I won't find a woman that wants to be with me despite my size.

Since you have had a girlfriend before, it might be possible to find someone else. Did your old relationship deteriorate as a result of your size?

I have some feelings it did but I just think we were too different she wanted a man who was more out going and secure and I had all these insecurities and self doubts in my head. She complained at first that I wasn't aggressive with wanting to have sex with her and then when we were finally getting ready to have sex I couldn't perform :( We drifted apart pretty much after that.

Archived