Mental Support Community

mutual friend in hospital

katleen

Hi Allan

No my self sabotage or "blocking" is not of a residential place it is the blocking of help or as I have always said in the past, throwing my walls up to help. She thinks the residential place would be "safer" for me since I dysregulate so much and the program is a 12 hour a day program filled with meetings, classes etc... So the intensity in a protected place in the least amout of time versus outpatient.

I saw her last night to discuss my feelings and for us to get on the same page with understanding me. I am so proud I went because I run from conflict, I didnt always but I am vulnerable now I guess. So I went and we cleared up some misunderstandings of each other.

I feel so much better and my life feels like a flow chart, if this works ok but if it doesnt then lets try this, then this etc. So we are scheduling sessions 3 times a week to almost mimic a PHP program but if I really become in a funk and am unsafe then I guess I have no choices left but to got to the residential place for at least a month

Archived