Mental Support Community

Protocol

Symora

I started participating on these threads about 3 months ago, and this is a first time I have been involved in a forum. So I post to threads and sometimes I send a private message.... Turns out that there is perhaps protocol that I did not know about, like reaching out to people who send a <friends request>, acknowledging them... who knew ??? So to all of you who reached out to be friends, thanks :D ...so much to learn...

Yeah... I have a bunch of friends on my page but we never go out, never have coffee and Danish, never cruise around looking for chicas (no, wait, most of them are chicas so never mind), we just can't seem to get together. Although, I think that if we all met somewhere in a little cafe we'd have a complete blast.

I can't thank everyone enough for how much I've enjoyed and learned on this forum... a family we are.

Symora, we are so glad to have you here!! :D This is my first and only forum too... there are many protocolish things I still don't get, but I think we are managing well enough!:D

David, I used to keep the coffee pot on at my home page, but it kept getting that burnt coffee smell waiting for takers!!:P

hugs are good :P I've been thinking about David's post today, and a few others, and I thought this is what I was looking to get from family way back when. Support, encouragement, acceptance...it's nice...

It would indeed be interesting to meet up for a latte ... I say February 2013, San Jose, Costa Rica... they have great coffee there :), nice weather too, and that way we can just cruize past the 2012 doomsday thing and just see pleasantness and friendship in our future...

Don't worry, katleen. I think Symora was just afraid that she was "doing it wrong", but since I don't think there's any such thing, it's okay.

Our site has many features, but no one says you have to use them all, or even know how. :-)

Don't worry, katleen. I think Symora was just afraid that she was "doing it wrong", but since I don't think there's any such thing, it's okay.

Our site has many features, but no one says you have to use them all, or even know how. :-)

Thank you, Malign, for the reassurance. I didn't notice others admitting they were new at this too.Everyone seems so wise. Have tunnel vision sometimes, and super quick reflexes. Thanks to all of you for previous support. Haven't come back much but don't have it all sorted my self. Am in DBT and happened our lessons were around much of what you pointed out. You all have so much kindness and respect for each other. I so love it here.

love to all

katleen

Archived