Mental Support Community

need help with my eating disorder

How realistic do you think your fears are?

For instance, have you been out of control, with your eating, before?

Have you asked other people for their opinions, to assess whether you might be fat?

I'm glad that you ate. But just for independent comparison, most people eat something each day, without gaining any weight. It's just that they've decided that that's what their bodies need. It's not a sign that they've lost control.

they are not realistic ,and no i have not lost control before.

yes i have asked if i was fat before

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you think, Ethnicgirl?

Do those sound like healthy activities, to you?

Do you like sangria? I've never taken to drinking alcohol, myself; I watched my Dad drink enough beer for both of us. ;-)

Will you be healthier if you lose weight?

{I'm maintaining the reality of this decision process, here: only you can decide. All I can do is ask you questions.}

Then it would seem that the reasons for purging and overexercising are not health-related.

Could there be something else going on? What happened, just before these urges began, or what were you thinking about? Maybe the urges are related to something other than your health, and maybe there's another way to deal with that trigger.

Then it would seem that the reasons for purging and overexercising are not health-related.

Could there be something else going on? What happened, just before these urges began, or what were you thinking about? Maybe the urges are related to something other than your health, and maybe there's another way to deal with that trigger.

they are both mentally an health related i really want to purge an overexcercise now , i will dance vigg soon

Archived