Mental Support Community

Symora now a moderator

Mark

Did you bargain for that higher salary than the rest of us? How about for having the cappuccino machine with the exotic flavors in your office, plus the annual bonus and trip to the Amalfi Coast, Italy?

Congratulations and I know you'll make an exceptional moderator. Don't forget to check into the moderator section and if you have any technical questions regarding deleting threads or moving them, don't ask me b/c I'll surely get you lost (ask Malign or Luna)-- that's above my pay grade of $000,000,000!

Enjoy the experience and good luck Chica,

david

Welcome Symora! :)

Psstt. They don't tell you this but you CAN bargain for a better salary. I did and I get double what David gets. Do the maths! Sorry, David. *wink* It arrives in my bank account every month. Oddly, it never seems to do anything to my balance. :confused: Must be a clerical error. I've ordered a yacht, a plane and a new car but for some strange reason, none of them have arrived yet. There's a lack of work ethic out there somewhere! *mutter, mutter*

The working hours are good. :) So is the coffee! We have to bring it ourselves, supply our own coffee machines and make it ourselves, but it's good coffee! :)

Just don't go power-hungry like me!!! Don't spend all your money right away like the rest of us did and then have nothing to show for it. Keep track of your bonuses as they're direct deposit and sometimes there are mistakes. one time they dropped 3 zeroes, and that's a lot for me, from my annual salary-- I went from $000,000,000,000,000, to $000,000,000,000.

You'll do fine and just read the document i sent you for clarification of your duties (smile a lot, pretend to be a Wal-Mart greeter, kick butt when necessary, banish spammers).

Good luck Symora--- you'll be a fantastic Walmart greeter here!

Thanks everyone, I can really use that big pay raise!:) Now if I can just figure out what I'm supposed to do, then it will all be fine...

No worries, Symora. I'm still working on figuring that out as well. :D

I'm really adept at hitting "edit" on everyone's posts now instead of "quote". I have this fear that I might accidentally delete something I didn't actually want to delete.

I'm sure you'll be fine. :)

There has to be chocolate Luna :)

Nothing wrong with chocolate binges thats why cadburys' make so much of it - its healthy honest. :)

Think that was established on the thread when David became moderator :)

ps, symora can I come on the cruise, I can do with a holiday - please :)

... its healthy honest. ;) ...

This is true.

Vegetables are an essential part of a balanced diet.

Chocolate is made from cocoa beans (a vegetable) and sugar (from vegetables).

Therefore chocolate is essential.

Sorry, for corrupting your thread, Symora.

Archived