Mental Support Community

i want to badly cut myself and purge till there is no tmrw

Ethnicgirl4life

yes

i do activities an have interests out in the world, and i live with my adoptive family and yes i get along with them,:D i plan after high school to take a year of to get healthy mentally an phsically.then later after go to a four year college for nursing.....i want to cut now what do i do i really want to cut now

High school, then?

Do you live with your parents (you mentioned you were adopted)?

How do you get along with them?

What are your plans for life after graduation?

Basically, it seems you spend a lot of time focused on your problems; is there a way to develop interests and activities out in the world?

try to distract yourself from self harm. Being around people always works, do not be alone , when the feelings are there to cut.

Try to listen to your favorite music, read a book , watch a favoritie movie, call a friend , take all the things you cut with and throw them out , get rid of them . Self sooth yourself in a positive manner , instead of hurting yourself.

you have so much going for you , plans and goals for your future . u can get through this .

I really do not think you want to be all scarred up , it is no fun to have to try and explain what happened and why , in the future .

Talking about experience, people always want to know what happened to me , because of the severe scars I have from Self harming. It is embarassing , and I do not tell them that they were from SI . ... Looks like I was in a fire , so it is something I personally have to struggle with on a daily basis .

Be good to yourself , you deserve it , and have so much going for you .

Well, one thing I wonder is whether something in my question or your answer helped trigger it, so that I would know for next time.

As we talked about before, the outcome of this is entirely in your control, and no one else's. If you choose to cut, it will change nothing about the rest of the world. On the other hand, if you choose not to cut, it will have been your decision to value yourself. Either way, the most the rest of us can do is give you advice.

no it was not you i was triggred while i was replying , just triggred by depression and such an also my eating disorder makes me want to self harm and i guess i wont cut tonight but i will overexcercise though an attempt to purge.

Well, one thing I wonder is whether something in my question or your answer helped trigger it, so that I would know for next time.

As we talked about before, the outcome of this is entirely in your control, and no one else's. If you choose to cut, it will change nothing about the rest of the world. On the other hand, if you choose not to cut, it will have been your decision to value yourself. Either way, the most the rest of us can do is give you advice.

try to distract yourself from self harm. Being around people always works, do not be alone , when the feelings are there to cut.

Try to listen to your favorite music, read a book , watch a favoritie movie, call a friend , take all the things you cut with and throw them out , get rid of them . Self sooth yourself in a positive manner , instead of hurting yourself.

you have so much going for you , plans and goals for your future . u can get through this .

I really do not think you want to be all scarred up , it is no fun to have to try and explain what happened and why , in the future .

Talking about experience, people always want to know what happened to me , because of the severe scars I have from Self harming. It is embarassing , and I do not tell them that they were from SI . ... Looks like I was in a fire , so it is something I personally have to struggle with on a daily basis .

Be good to yourself , you deserve it , and have so much going for you .

i wont cut and sorry to hear about ur expercince.i hope u dont cut anymore!!!

yes great advice really thank you for your advice

• 3 months later...

Archived