Mental Support Community

Help!

sadgreeneyes

I just chattet with a guy on msn, but he seems to be an abuser. I am about to start therapy, I doubt myself still and just need a confirmation I can block him without feeling guilt.

We wrote normal for an hour, and we talked about kissing, then this happens :

she is 20 no one kiss her before just me....I say what? who is she, he tells me she is his girlfriend, that she is a virgin and she didn´t know he could be a coward ( I think that is what he meant as he wrote she didn´t know he could "feger" out, his english isn´t that good) and further didn´t he deserve a partner in her, there in Jordan.

So you are not single? I ask, yes I am, he says, but it´s just kissing, that he didn´t love her, but he just like her and that it is a tradition in Jordan to wait till marriage with intercourse. And that it´s complicated.

Ok, but you say you have girlfriend, no he didn´t have that, but she looked at him as a best friend and a father as she lost her father very young. That she likes to share her problems with him and that he finds solution for it.

So he has actually said he has girlfriend, that it´s just kissing, yet at same time saying he doesn´t have girlfriend, what the h**ll is he talking about!!:eek:

Said he could kiss someone else now since she wasn´t his type and that it would only be friends with her. That he wished her all the best in life. So she isn´t your girlfriend? I ask a last time.

He say : yes she is but I find out now having this conversation with you that she´s not :eek::eek::eek:

I am seriously not giving this guy my emotional attention again, please someone say to me this guy is a WACKO, A PSYCHO! I only need to get confirmation even my intelligence say he´s wacko.

Sounds like a cheater who´s soon gonna marry someone and wants to "get off" in cyber ( web cam ) as he has to wait with intercourse till they are married! Right?

green eyes... It sounds like your intuition is doing just fine without our help :) I think you did a good job identifying the red flags in the conversation with this guy so don't feel bad about taking the initiative to act on that and block him. What about feeling empowered that you are taking care of yourself????

Thank you Danni, then I know for sure I am not a bad communicator, I said to him I honestly didn´t understand him, he agreed in the end then it was wrong. But damage is already done. I said this is what makes people insecure. Yeah, he actually understood that too. What a wacko!:eek::)

Yes, I am glad I see their insanity, I just wish I wouldn´t need confirmation all the time. I need someone to tell me all the time I am right and not wrong. Don´t know how I´m gonna get over this self doubt, to really be sure deep inside my heart, the core of my soul.

Lol...it´s like when you hear something really nut, and you are thinking, making a baffling face, wrinkling your nose and eye brows and think what???..while you look to the side to grasp the whole thing, just to look straight again sitting left with no answer to what you just heard.

And you know, I even tested him back with the same words in the end, I said : he is my boyfriend, but I find out now by having this conversation with you that he´s not.

And he didn´t grasp it!! he just said so then we are agree in our points, so we could move forward!! Holy crap! I am nearly to laugh out a very loud "holy crap laugh!:eek::) I don´t know if anything can be more ridiculous than this.

Plus I said i would be on msn little later before we ever started to chat and in meanwhile he had sent 4 emails on myspace wondering where I was and that he couldn´t wait more now, plus changing his msn personal message from honey girl( me) till whatever...I am still alive.

I'd like to make a recommendation.

If you're someone who feels a little timid about being assertive or even aggressive over social networking, I'd like to suggest visiting the Yahoo! Chat rooms. I regularly visit Politics Lobby:6 and listen to other chatters going absolutely berserk at each other. It makes me laugh, cry and everything in between.

After witnessing that small net community for a short while, you might feel more equipped to tell freaks where to get off:D

P.S. ... if you have children, DO NOT let them hear what goes on in that room ... it's not generally sexually explicit but is a highly charged adult environment. Kinda like a cyber bar brawl.

Hi Silentmist,

thanks for sharing info about yahoo chat room. I might see what it is all about. I wrote him an email earlier today and said I wished him good luck with his girlfriend down there and that I had to move on from here and take care. Yesterday he nearly commanded me to be on web cam tonight, but I have no interest so I mailed him before he got the chance to start nagging.

What woman would be so stupid to write with a guy and waste her time emotionally after he´s telling you he has a girlfriend, I feel so sorry for that girl if she gonna marry him:(

I definitely think you have done the right thing to trust your instincts. It is sometimes difficult in the cyber world to get a real sense of what someone means but I do also think that gut instinct is often right.

I've had to block someone on msn before and like you I still felt guilty about it. But your own peace of mind is more important.

Hi Calla,

It´s true it´s not always a good feeling to have to block someone, but it is as you say necessary,

I have been thinking about what he said and there is no way that can be misunderstood, he wrote it black on white she was his girlfriend.

He may be an N who speaks in contradiction, they do that much. Like to double dip getting attention:eek:

:)

Archived