Mental Support Community

Trichtillomania

What day off! What is labor day? Don't forget, I live in the UK. we had a Bank Holiday last Monday 25 August. I hate them day's. Bank Holiday's. Every where is shut. The shop's, supermarket's, banks, stores, everything. It reminds me of a Sunday. Stores, shops only open 10.00am/4.00pm on a Sunday in the UK. They call it the Sabbath day, A day of rest! Who are they trying to kid!

You know what they say don't you? No rest for the wicked, and the good don't want none! I must of been a right evil b------, in the last world, I'll tell you! Ha!

It's all work and no play! What do you say!:P

Why do you hate America so much? There's plenty that I know of, that would love to pay a visit to America.

Must admit though, It's a bit scary isn't it. What I mean is: All the shooting's and drug's.

Where exactly would you like to live?

I'm quite happy living here in the UK. Apart from the crappy weather! We don't really get much of a summer over here. Not bad though! Put it this way, you can still walk around without your coat on, up to now. Not to bad, to say were in September.

Hey! If you ever want a holiday over here, you can alway's stay at mine. I have my own house and you'd be welcome. All's you'd have to pay for is your flight's and your spending money while you was here. The offer's here if you want it.

Paula

That'd be incredibly awesome, if I ever come into money at all i'll take you up on that offer.

It's not so much I hate America, but Americans for the most part, I mean we're known for fast food and our bad eating habits...SUPER! I just need out of this country I've had enought problems here. I live in North County, MO, yeah its known for shootings and drugs and all sorts of goodness...haha.

UK is the exact spot I want to be.

Well I live not far from Liverpool. About 25mins drive away. My sister married to a scouser. The only thing wrong with scouser's is, they think there right all the time even though there wrong!

Why Newcastle? There's nowt there! I can understand Leeds. I'm not to far from there as well! Good night out in Leeds. Plenty of partying going on. You can rock the night away, there. and I mean all night! Open 24/7. Don't do bad where I live. Pub's & Club's are open till 5am in the morning. When the club's close at 5am, then you only have to go over the road and the pubs open there where you can scran summit to eat. Even though you might look like death warmed up Ha!

I've posted you a privvy message aswell!

Liverpool! You want your haed testing girl! Liverpool's got nothing there, apart from the river mersey.

If you want to visit anywhere in the UK, then it's got to be LONDON! Our Capital! That will open up your eye's!

There is that much going on in London, It's bound to open your eye's. It sure open's mine! You've got Buckingham Palace, the place of of Queen, Kensington Palace, Trafalgar Square, Madam Tussaud's the wax museum, Althorp- the Ancestral home and rest place of Princess Dianna, 10 Downing St, London Bridge, Tower of London, Westminister Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Big ben the famious clock, and I could go on & on & on.

I live about 3hrs away from London, and that's travelling by train. By car it's about 7hrs away from where I live.

Paula

Are you into Art then? Never struck me that you'd be into all that shit! Vangoff, the one who got his ear bit off & the Mona Lisa, the girl who didn't know how to smile? That's wot I'm like on one of my bad day's. Doesn't know how to smile I mean. Ha!

Wot do you think of my head banger? pretty jazzy, wouldn't you say? Very appropriet for this site. Don't you think so?

Paula

So we are indeed looking at the next Vincent Vangoff. Good luck to you. Wish I had the ability to do art? Like drawing myself, but not to the extreme of going into detail! Don't know how to?

I just doodle, like you do when your a kid. It's simple and it's free!

I'm qiet into History. Love learning about the good old day's. Also love visiting Museum's and Grave yard's. Call me morbid if you want but I'm facinated by it! I just go into a world of my own! I'm always reminiscing anyway. alway's a thousand thought's away. No wonder I am like I am and no comment's, mind you. Ha!

Hey what do you think of my animated jif?