Mental Support Community

"Today I feel/am"...

DahliMOMMA

(don't if anyone has any interest in a running daily thread for whoever wants to pitch in with their mood etc that particular day...:)/:confused: So here goes...)

(Friday MAY 21st)

* Flat...a little low...tired and achy..unmotivated..slightly irritable...in other words...."BLAH!"

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all! Today is a just little better than yesterday.

I am: slightly more energetic, noticing a drive to work on things, not so 'achy', mood wise still kind of flat but not as apathetic as yesterday. Hmm. Well, moving in a good direction, if just a little.:(

I am: trending 'upward' a little yet, I think. Caught myself singing in the car today and despite feeling quite sore and achy (PMS, I think) I got a little bit of a big project done. Mood is stable, still maybe a little flat... but it's feeling easier and more comfortable to be out in social situations/ around strangers.:( I think I am somewhere in my midline, at the moment.

Well, it's barely Monday (still up on Sun night to be technical)...I little unsure about how I am feeling at moment, having some stressors (financial) that are keeping me up, wheels spinning...not sure how I feel, if I am 'not worried enough' and being lax <OR> if my not being totally stressed out is me coping okay and knowing things will work out even if I don't have answers this second. Maybe later today (after getting good nights sleep) I'll see things more easily.

Well, I think my mood would definitely fit into my mid-line :)(NORMAL....As if there was such a thing for a bipolar person. ha.) From what I can tell my reactions are pretty appropriate today. Finding it a little easier to smile, see humor in things...but not over the top: giddy, slap-happy, what not. Just a bit chatty...which I like to feel. Feeling a good amount of body aches...either hormonal or fibromyalgia but not enough to prevent me from going about my day. Well, if things keep trending upward I could be going toward hypomanic BUT for moment all is good. If we see me 'burning up the boards' with posts soon, we'll know.:)

(Mid-line) Despite the body aches still hanging around (again probably either hormonal or my fibromyalgia) I am feeling pretty good. My appetite is up, and I feel like exercising/playing w/ kids. I have been my 'normal' patient self which ALWAYS makes me happy to feel that way. Have energy to get things done but isn't 'compulsion' to take on projects. Will continue to watch out for signs of going into hypo manic but for moment still in the mid-line area! :)

Sending out 'good vibes' so my other BP freinds can be in in their 'happy place' soon, as well!...And that I will be able to be 'here' for awhile...knock on wood!

(Added @10:30 am)

Well, thinking i may be heading into hypo-manic area...this may be triggered by hearing about the murder of a close friend of my SIL. :(:eek::confused:I am feeling the need to (1) get out of house (2) shopping. (Just bringing cash though- being aware of possible tendency about spending) also see (3) more focus on my personal appearance. These are all still in my comfort zone at top of mid-line...but I know enough to know that if any of these get much stronger, like compulsions, or add in urges for alcohol etc I'll have to watch for the start of more manic behavior.

I think my moods are similar to last couple days however I am SO ACHY & TIRED that I am nearly falling asleep all morning and struggling to be active this afternoon. Spent day so far on couch watching TV while watching girls play in living room.

My sleep has been disturbed the last couple days (youngest 2 going to bed nice and early after busy day and then having 2nd wind in middle of the night and wanting to be up and play (@midnight, 2 am)...trying to make nap adjustments for new summer schedules to avoid this nonsense.

I am...a TOTAL B!TCH today. Hair trigger irritability...stronger compulsions to shop, alcohol craving...I have been ULTRA paitent last few days, great sense of humor etc. today feeling Jeckl/Hyde... Yuck. I hate this. Also have a little 'sailor mouth' going on but working on self editing.:( or I may be telling a few people to 'go take a flying f---' today. :mad::eek:Yikes. Watch out world.

It has been a loooong month. Can't wait until June , we have had unseasonable cooler weather out here , feels great. I get exhauted doing anything ... takes everything out of me to do common chores , or even take my kid out. The next day which is today i slept in , still felt very tired .

My arms are all burned up and shoulders, so their is a stiffness to them that makes it hard to move and achyness . Feels like i am the tinman , and need to be oiled to get rid of the stiffness.

I am supposed to have help , in home support services . bt my brother broke his arm , and moving. SO their has been no help at all . makes it so difficult . makes me mad because they get paid for helping , and their is no help.

Only my dogs and son keep me going , but sometimes that still is not enough.

Off for overnight visit to see the in-laws. Yes, it's official...I AM INSANE;).

In all seriousness, Feel 'okay' physically. Hoping the kids aren't triggering my irritability on hour trip and with 'I'm bored' and fighting etc... Trips out there are usually really smooth or really rocky (kids behavior-wise) I am packing my can of 'whoop @$$' So I'll be ready if need be.:) I Love holiday weekends.

Archived