• Created
  • Last Reply

I do :)

It's just another manic Monday

I wish it was Sunday

'Cause that's my funday

My I don't have to runday

It's just another manic Monday

I wish it actually was Sunday - I'm pretty bored here at work and the time is ticking away at a snails pace... My Monday is not manic, it is depressive.... :-(

Last evening the b!tch was back...meaning me. My irritability was off the charts...today feel okay so far but have feeling I would be easily triggered. :mad: Besides the irritability not seeing a while lot of clues as to where I am at mood-wise...kind of flat, numb, thinking I am more on the depressed side of the spectrum. Also, I good amount of how I am feeling is hormonal so extra reason for being b!tchy... As though I needed it.:D Anyway, hopefully working up toward highly functioning hypo-manic soon!

Pt. 2...Not quite so BEEOTCHY. But I actually bought and drank alcohol tonight. (Just 2 Bacarti wine coolers). Not that this is a huge deal. I just have noticed that alcohol craving tend to go hand and hand with manic behavior...as it's normally a flag behavior I pay attention.

Tonight it was less of a driven craving, I just felt like I wanted to let hair down and unwind after dinner and a hard couple days. Still can't make up my mind as to where I am at...perhaps a mixed state.

well dahlimomma if your days are anything like what i have seen the rest of my daughters softball team parents feel, they are all exhausted and out of sorts because of the holiday on Monday and then the heat, work and softball twice on a school night. So I see everyone is feeling "odd".

Me, I'm tired too and just hanging in there.... :P

Its weekend. Hopefully this time ill be nice? I went shopping with a fellow teacher. Drank coffee and bought socks, R133. I feel so guilty. At the moment my son is jumping on and off the couch like a ping pong ball! Tommorow well go to the occup.ther. Whatev shes gonna say, at least hes getting exercise. I feel so guilty cuz im not brushing him. Too mentally and emotionally exhausted, i just dnt feel like it. I feel guilty about it too! Tonight i want to bake a lemon merang tart. No choclates for 2 days now and though the craving still there. @/:€ a fight just break out!

Feeling a bit more motivated and optimistic, still maybe on flat side a little...:)

Hopefully the people in my life (mainly husband...also kids) will cooperate with my wanting to accomplish things. (Otherwise I tend to shove down my impulses to clean/organize and resent them for standing in my way of accomplishing things...or shut them out and snap at anyone interrupting my 'flow') C'mon guys! Work with me here...!!?

Yep. I think so. Why suffer in the good times? Be up when able, making good memories and choices, and when down, make sure everyone knows it's my stuff. Love myself.

Sounds easy? Not.

I talk a good talk.

Still struggle.

But have the hope that people are getting more effective care, younger.

And I've started liking myself more, hating my fumbled attempts at life less, knowing each time I try, I learn.

Hope it's a good stretch of days or even longer, Linda.

Purky is fun.

love and hugs

katleen

Archived