Mental Support Community

Please help me

Im suffering from stress i cant concentrate on studies:-).i always like to watching tv:).i think always i could have failed in all things:-). In the nights i would like to walk in t streets without dress:-).i just have a full stress to do even for a small things:-):.i feel alone even some of friends with me:-).please im out of control now:-).please some one give the solution:-).im really feel shy now:).please somebody tell me am i suffering from any disorder:-).somebody please talk to me:-).give me a solution

Guest ASchwartz

Hi David,

My first thought is to tell you to take a deep breath and calm down.

It sounds like you are in school, college perhaps? If so, you should see the counseling department, usually in the health center, where you can talk to someone and get help.

In addition, I am sure you know that school is very stressful. When you say you are shy, does that mean that you avoid social situations that might help you feel better?

I hope you are not using drugs or alcohol because they will only make you feel worse.

Do you have a girl friend? What do you do, if anything, to have fun?

Allan:)

thanks who r all reply me im a college student and almost completed the course.i got a girl friend but not close:.i dont have even any best friends:.if i had a problem i feel very sad and go alone.i never show to any one im sad:.my reason for stress is i cant remember the things on studies.actually i cant concentrate well in any thing i forget even my friends names and faces some times if i not met for a long time .my another reason is i so sacred to talk to new people and i cant given even a smile to new people.that embrarses then me and them also:its not about shyness

Hi David,

I also suffer very badly from stress. I have found the best thing to do is to take some time to enjoy yourself and do something you love doing. Even if it's only for a short time, it will help you relax and help your mind to deal with the stress. In my case, I feel like I never have enough time in the day, so it was very hard for me to take time to relax, but it definitely works.

Maybe you could get some study tips to help you with remembering your lessons. I don't know if you have heard this before, but at my school we were taught to read over our notes after every day to consolidate what we had learned during the day. Maybe somebody from your college can give you some better tips?

Archived