Mental Support Community

Final post, as I am not welcome here.

eNIGMA

So much for tolerance. I hope you all learn something from this at some point.

I will leave you with some final nuggets of frustration and unpopularity...

eNIGMA:

Defending something, as you do, that has deeply scarred other people, falls into this category. Besides being threatening, it is unkind, inconsiderate, disrespectful, hurtful and harmful. You can put any number of warnings in your subject line, it’s still triggering and offensive. (And really, putting “Don’t read this” as your subject has to be the most baiting of them all, don't you think?)

I have not once defended any actions that would hurt or scar someone. You are the one equating free will and sex education with rape and molestation. Not me. You're the one defending an outlook on sexuality that produces the world's highest amount of teen pregnancies and STD's. You're the one advocating to imprison people for having consensual sex because you can't accept that there is such a thing when a minor is concerned. And you have the audacity to call me disrespectful and inconsiderate?

I'd call your lack of humanity absolutely monstrous - You, and those who would judge and punish others so frivolously.

“He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from opposition, for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach himself.”

I applaud your attempt at twisting this quote around to suit your needs, but I am the one guarding others from opposition. Everyone should have a voice to express their pain and frustration. You would seek to violate this duty and deny me, your "enemy", the right to not only publicly question popular opinion for fear of extreme reprisal, but also anonymously via forums specifically dedicated to venting one's frustrations regarding their sexuality. You would deny that my pains and frustrations are relevant, so that others who share your opinion can safely express theirs. That's the most bigoted bullshit I've ever heard. I'm nothing but sympathetic to those who have been abused. I am equally sympathetic to those wrongfully accused of abuse where there was none. Can you say the same?

You expect me to come here and grovel at your feet like an apologetic dog; To just accept your poisonous view of sexuality and not question it. Well I'm not a goddamn dog, I'm not going to jump through your hoops, and I'm tired of seeing people revel, unchallenged, in an orgy of their own self-righteousness. I am a loving and caring individual, and it is impossible for me to be anything but. I know this to be truth, whereas you cannot. In "I think therefor I am" fashion, I am therefor aware of my incapacity for directly causing another living creature harm. And thus, I know my feelings to be harmless in and of themselves. Knowing this to be true does nothing to convince the masses of my benignity, however. And so I took the approach of looking at the world around me. What I've seen are many nations successfully empowering their children with knowledge. And when empowered with knowledge, they actually make more responsible choices - Something people here claim to be impossible.

Some countries don't let women learn how to read. I suppose you would also support this? It's not much different. You purposefully keep a segment of the population uneducated, so that you can claim they haven't the ability to make informed decisions and therefor are in need of protection. It's asinine.

Age is simply not the defining factor between disgusting and beautiful. Period. Your precious consent laws blindly penalize with a chainsaw of justice where a razor is needed. And you are intolerably ignorant to speak to me of "triggers". I live in a world of constant oppression and terror because of bigots like you who refuse to listen to reason. You want panic attacks? You want to see how cruel this world can be? You want to know what it's like to be surrounded by people day and night who think better of murderers and rapists than they do of you, and to have no forum to discuss the absurdity of it? You want to try to sleep at night and wonder if the FBI is going to break in and confiscate your property and throw you in prison because you needed an outlet that didn't involve a real person, while everyone else is free to watch Daniel Perl get beheaded on the internet or a senator to shoot himself in the head?

I've made it 25+ years with this knowledge of myself, with no one to talk to, and with no choice but to silently boil in the palpable idiocy of society's hypocrisy. So honestly, accept my sincerest of apologies for being so controversial.

And Linda:

Are you kidding me!!! you know i am not even going to justify anything you say because you are just truely a f****** whacko and a pervert

There's so much I could say right now, but you know what? I'm not in the mood to hurt others for misunderstanding what I should have assumed they would not want to understand to begin with.

I will say, however, that belittling someone's pain is pretty low. I would never do the same to you, regardless of what you think of me. Pain is pain, and mine is of no less validity than yours. I'm truly sorry you were taken advantage of. If you cared about not letting the same thing happen to others, you'd look at what currently works for other nations. I am quite obviously a very conflicted soul, but I do care about making this world a better place.

We have a broken system that causes far more problems than it solves. You will see that at some point, and will think about what you just said to me. Don't worry - I preemptively forgive you. <3

I pose difficult questions because no one else will. There is complexity here that no one else will dare touch. And I illustrate, with great detail, how I arrived at conclusions that you may be uncomfortable with. Long story short, this is simply not a black and white issue. Anyhow, I don't think I'll be back. I had hoped to find professionalism and reason, but this is not truly a "safe" place for someone like me to be open and honest in the search for peace.

Sorry to post in such frustration, but sometimes it's the only thing I've got left in me. I hate my existence as much as you do, trust me.

I hope that is not your last post.

Do you come off a little rough around the edges.

When the one topic was locked I had an urge to post a thread similar to yours.

But before posting I calmed down and decided it would not be charitable to post it.

I hope you decide to stay or come back.

What we gave you where our ideas, I understand you have stats on your side.

That is where morality come in to it.

When you talked about why there is no dress code?

Well in my opinion I honestly dont know what to do. There used to be a time where people realized you "could" walk around in short shorts or a miniskirt but that for the sake of morality it might not be the greatest idea.

I do remember you mentioning you where Agnostic but there is such a thing as secular morality. Just because you have the right to do it, does not mean you should do it.

In my state I can legally walk around naked wearing nothing but a tube sock... does this mean that it is a good idea or that I should gloat about it and/or rub it metaphorically in peoples faces? No because at some point there has to be personal responsibility.

Clown

Archived