Mental Support Community

Where do you turn for help when no one will help you?

I’m going to try to be as succinct and to the point as possible—I was diagnosed with ADHD in 2003, and my issue involves depression, borderline personality disorder, adult endangerment, psychological abuse, and suicide prevention.

My inability to get help with this matter has caused me great emotional distress and depression along with intensifying my ADHD symptoms, and has resulted in my losing my job. I have now been unemployed since January 24th, 2008 due to a positive result from a random drug test for amphetamine. Prior to the test, I had made my former employer aware that I took Adderall to manage the symptoms of ADHD, and my doctor had certified that my medication would not adversely affect my ability to perform my job. Not even one single lawyer will return my call or respond to my emails requesting representation to seek damages in court. I can not take on another case pro se as I currently have multiple causes of action in federal district court against the US Department of Health and Human Services, the US Postal Inspection Service, the US Department of Justice, and the State of Indiana in an attempt to prevent the further abuse, exploitation, and possible suicide of a mentally ill friend whose psychological vulnerability is being taken advantage of by very unscrupulous individuals.

More information can be found at www.warninglabel.wetpaint.com. It is simply too lengthy to post here—it exceeds the length allowed per posting.

I wish i could help you i wish i knew how.

I have a paranoid disorder and

I think i have borderline too

i am going through a hard time, not as much as you, but i think about ending it all a lot, haven't got guts to do it though.

i don't trust anyone but i can tell ppl i dont know, personal things. i talk to myself and plan conversations to other people cause i feel so lonely but i can't talk to them... I'm too paranoid. ( I know i sound like i'm crazy, and maybe i am)

i'm sorry i couldnt help i know your looking for help, i am too, and if u ever need to talk to anyone, you can email or add me on msn just.stay.calm.08@hotmail.com