Mental Support Community

Welcome back, David :)

Luna-

I think his speciality is neuro-circuitry and trying to adress faulty wiring up there in the grey matter :)

I hope we don't have to sing it in Spanish, then I'm screwed... :-( I could hummmmm in the background and play the maracas though... :-)

While I know that David O was invited back I see no evidence that he has elected to come back. Does anyone know?
???????????? Say what! OK Allan, you've entertained us long enough.
I think Sparky is about right, David, sorry. All the ones you mentioned are either fictional or dead, aren't they? {Genghis Khan, really?}
Guys named Sparky don't conquer kingdoms or swinm the English Channel... they don't climb Everest or fight crocs... they don't compete in international body-building tournaments!!!!.... so help a bello out here brutha!
become?????? That's like saying we had capacity for shame in the first place
Shame is voting for GW twice... no wait, it's for voting for-- crap, I can't remember now except to say that shame is like a terminal disease for some and like dirty socks for others.
I have not pooped. :-P
I...I...I... I'm not really sure how to respond to this-- perhaps TMI or overshare???
Party pooper.
Weeeeeeeellllllllllllll, the absolute best contraceptive for old guys is nudity, and pooping does require some of that.
I wonder what nickname Danni might come up with for me? A scary thought.
Shanequa-- a ghetto girl with extensions, pampered nails, crazy- ass make-up and clothes that make her look fly. Hhhhmmm... seems to fit just fine.
Does David moonlight as an electrician? Multi skilled hey!?
I think his speciality is neuro-circuitry and trying to adress faulty wiring up there in the grey matter :D

I hope we don't have to sing it in Spanish, then I'm screwed... :-( I could hummmmm in the background and play the maracas though... :-)

"Excuse me, Doctor ... but I spark whenever I do thiszzz!"

"Well then, stop doing that!"

Personally, I'm not attending you guy's funerals, nobody's and that's it!!!! And like Mark Twain said, I'm simply gonna write a letter telling everyone there that I soundly approve of each one!:D:D

Wow. I don't log in for 3 days and then I miss all these highjinks. Well, David, you have come back with all your sparks flying.. errrr ... cylinders firing ... errrr ... lights on bright ...! Been rewired, have you? :(

I don't understand why I should be happy that Netherlands beat Brazil?

David...

What do you mean you're not coming to my funeral!!! It's going to be way fun.... Wish I could go.. Well, I guess I'll be there....I'll just be...um dead :)

It's going to be a funeral PARTY. Good food. good music. Wine flowing freely. Dancing. A good time to be had by all!! I'm sure you'll have a great time :) Oh....and instead of dirt.... my ashes will be spread with green M & M's and pink rose petals so make sure you bring some.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol funny, How fun.

David...

What do you mean you're not coming to my funeral!!! It's going to be way fun.... Wish I could go.. Well, I guess I'll be there....I'll just be...um dead :)

It's going to be a funeral PARTY. Good food. good music. Wine flowing freely. Dancing. A good time to be had by all!! I'm sure you'll have a great time :) Oh....and instead of dirt.... my ashes will be spread with green M & M's and pink rose petals so make sure you bring some.

Archived