Jump to content
Mental Support Community

I need help


Recommended Posts

Guest ASchwartz


It is true that therapists are paid for their work but that does not mean that they do not care. Or is the problem that you would have to speak to your parents about money to pay a therapist? At school you could go to your guidance counselor and ask for help. Tell the guidance counselor that you are depressed and have awful thoughts. Most school have psychologists and you could be referred for help.

What does everyone else think?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...