Mental Support Community

Whispers in the dark...

Rman34

Sorry for not posting on here in some time, ISP issues and so on prevented me from doing so. Just wanted to take a little bit of time to tell who ever may read this an update on how I have been doing, and may be slightly off topic to the flow of this thread in general...But the other day I felt...well remorse...and emotion I rarely feel. This lead me to think, so I am human after all, it felt good to feel another emotion for people other then hate or confusion. Over all as I said, it is a rare, but yet refreshing emotion, one that I had long missed and longed for some time.

Hi Rman, indeed you are human. Words and images evoke certain strong emotions, but for the most part many feelings are probably unidentified or have not been defined. What makes this exercise even more difficult is that people sometimes do not know what they are feeling anyway.

@Aaron, I see. In that case it's great that you are here! Putting yourself out there in the big world can only lead to greater things. It definitely gets easier as you work on it. There is a bit of an experience in sharing a little of oneself with others. But, when you do so there is the possibility of an exchange of ideas and a meeting of minds. You may meet other personalities and attitudes that are worth incorporating into your own and you can only grow as a result.

Archived