Mental Support Community

crawling out of my skin

nanafo

Hi Nanafo

It sounds to me like you could have Bipolar Disorder. But don't take my word for it. I'm no doctor. You see I suffer from this myself and that is one of the signs. There again! this could be one of the signs of a number of things.

Do you suffer any form of Depression as you don't mention anything. Infact, you have only given us the minimum information, which is not enough to even try and sumise what could be wrong with you?

The best thing to do is CUT YOUR CREDIT CARDS UP straight away! then at least you will not be falling further into debt! I would also sugest that you call into your bank and try and explain the situation to them and see if they can come up with an agreement for you to pay of your outstanding debts at an affordable cost that will suit you and the bank.

You are better of dealing with this as soon as you can! You don't want to be put in prison for none payments of these loans do you? The sooner you sort this out the better.

I would also recommend that you make an appointment to see your doctor and explain the situation to him before it takes over your life. He can refer you to professional help if need be.

At the end of the day, the bank is going to want their money and the sooner you go and see them the better. This would also save unnecessary embarrassment on both behalfs.

Good luck!

Paula