Mental Support Community

Hello, I am in need of help

Elijah

Hey

Great hearing you are gonna have the surgery. What date are you having it? If you'd want I'd come visit if not it's OK could also send you something. Yeah, I've been in the hospital many times for burns and bad bone breaks a collapsed lung appendicitis. The last time I spent 16 days it seemed more like 61 days. You'll be fine I'm sure What classes did you pick?

So what happens with all the items that fall out of the boxes? The stuffed moving horse sounds creepy. Why don't you know what half the sex stuff is? I would think most would be obvious no? Sex toys can be fun some is just bullshit to make a buck I think. This one girl I was with loved toys I don't care for them really hell though anything that got her in the mood was workable. She really liked the oral food tasting gels some of them smelled weird and made me hungry didn't matter though whatever she wanted to lop on and go at was fine with me.

Sounded like you have a good holiday time. I don't know what I'll do sometimes I just cook myself and Domino a nice roast beef or turkey. Friends invite me to their family get togethers not my thing and I don't go. The lady I helped with the tree invited me and Domino to her house for christmas not sure if I will accept. She has 2 daughters 1 lives about 10 minutes from her but is always too busy. The other lives several states away. Her husband died a few years ago They were married I think for 42 years something like that like eternity really. He was a good man. This woman's daughters only seem to come around when they want money pretty disgusting really.

I have to go to the store to get Domino some goodies too for his stocking. He likes the nylabones too he likes the chocolate souper sized ones. It takes him about a month to go through 1. They do have tennis balls with squeakers inside Kong makes them Domino has some. Last year I got him a jumbo tennis ball which is the size of about 3 tennis balls. He also loves soccer balls no idea why. I tried getting him a red kick ball which was cheaper but he didn't play with it. I also got a basketball which was on sale he wouldn't touch it there's somethin about soccer balls he goes through 1 about every 3 months.

Today was the old peoples day out for lunch. Friday is the day they go to Applebees, fridays or a diner. Afterwards they wanted to go into the thrift store across the way. I went in couldn't believe all the cheap good stuff in there. Domino needs some new sheets for his bed his others are a bit faded. I got him 5 sheets for $2 bucks. He don't need the pillow cases and all these will work out well. Got him all the kiddy variety care bears, tranformers, super heroes etc Not that I think he cares but all the others were flower patterns I sure didn't want him having those. Came home and washed them up for him a few looked like they had never been used. I also got a brand new $5 buck mattress topper for him which I'll cut up and stack together before sheeting for his crate. His crate pad had seen better days. He likes resting in his crate in the livingroom this one will give him better support after all he is a big guy.

Hope you feel better

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SomethingOrOther

That's good you'e made a decision about the surgery, so now you can organise it in a way that's not so stressfull for you. :)

I've studied life science and worked mainly in genetics.

I hope you're getting enough rest and feel better soon. Are you taking the medications now, too?

S.

Randomperson, I do believe everything and everyone someone comes in contact with leaves an imprint. Although not every contact is pleasant or rewarding even those shape whom we become and help us choose which path to take or not. I try to believe their is some measure of good in everything and everyone. This belief is not easily upheld in this outside world.

If I were to not have the operation I could die from blood clots. If left uncorrected I could also wind up in congestive heart failure. I have seen 4 different doctors all of which are unsure how I have managed to live this way for as long as I have.

I appreciate your thoughts and well wishes.

Brodman, I have really enjoyed web camera chatting with you. I did not know it was even possible.

I will find out the date for the surgery either tomorrow or Tuesday. Why have you had so, many illnesses and broken bones?

The sexual aids to me are not all self explanatory. Some are but others I do not have any idea how or whom they are meant to be used by. A lot of the packages do not have instructions.

If the packages have invoice slips then they are repacked and continue on with the shipping process. Others that do not have invoice slips or where the receiver and sender are not clearly known end up in the bins. After a certain amount of time what ever winds up in those bins are either donated, thrown out or can be taken by whomever would like them.

I do not know how to ask this any other way and do not intend to embarrass you. You do not have to answer as it is not really my business but I am very curious, have you had a lot of sex? How did you know how to use all the toys? What are oral food tasting gels used for? OK, I think I have probably embarrassed us both enough. I do have many questions.

I think you should spend Christmas with this lady that invited you. If her family will not be with her she will be all alone. She even invited your dog she must know how special he is to you.

I went to the pet store today. I went to a store called Petsmart. I can not believe the size of that store. They had items for every pet even clothing. I thought I would go in to get a few items for Angel and be on my way. I spent almost 4 hours there. I played with 2 rabbits, 1 guinea pig, a bunch of something called Teddy Bear Hamsters. The birds made me sad they could not fly. Birds are meant to fly and soar high above us. I really enjoyed the tropical fish section. I have wanted my own aquarium since I saw the massive versions at the Aquarium 2 years ago. Then I went over to the pet adoption center section of the store. I played with several kittens and puppies. I do not understand how people go into the store and not come out with at least 1 of everything. I wanted to take them all home with me well maybe not all of them. I did not like the reptile section much. I found the tennis balls with squeaker inside. I got Angel 2 canisters of those. I also got her 2 Nylabones, a nice new collar pink with white paw prints all over it, an extra large hotdog that squeaks and a stuffed Gingerbread man.

I like hearing about everything you do for Domino. I have never heard of a dog having his own sheets before. Angel has a crate but almost never goes into it. She also has a dog pillow bed in the living room. Mostly she lays on my bed or is following me every place in the house. She greets me as soon as I enter and then becomes my shadow. My host family told me that for awhile every time I would leave she would lie by the door for hours. Now she goes and lays on my bed. They tell me they always know when I am coming home because she goes and stands by the door about 15 minutes before I walk through it. I do not know how she knows I am coming. If I return to my community it will break my heart knowing how much she will miss me.

I have chosen all 10 classes, my counselor told me he will take care of having me registered for them. I have chosen

1) Classical Mythology

2) Medieval English Literature

3) U.S. From the Civil War-Present

4) Social Welfare System

5) Abnormal Psychology

6) Forensic Psychology

7) Intro to Neurobiology

8) Intermediate Computer Technology

9) Electricity and Magnetism

10) History of Music in Film

SomethingorOther, What kind of genetics?

No, I have not started taking any of the medications. I am hoping to continue to get by without them.

Hey

Maybe I will spend the day with her don't know yet. She has met Domino a few times when I stopped home quickly a few times. I also do lots of talking about him so anyone that knows me knows he is like my kid. I wouldn't leave him home alone for Christmas.

That is some list of classes think I'd fall asleep in half of them.

What do you mean by a lot of sex? No big deal in answering man nothing to be embarrassed about either. I've had sex with 18 girls most of those were 1 or 2 night stands. Only had sex many times with 5 girlfriends. Now the toys some of which are meant to get the girl off some are to help get both off and some are to get in the mood or stay in the mood longer. There are plenty I probably don't know anything about like I said though I don't care for them really. If the girl wants to then unless it's something I really don't want anything is up for a try. The oral food tasting gels are for oral sex dude. The flavors of chocolate, strawberrys etc can make preforming oral more appealing to some. Hasn't anyone talked to you about sex? Unless you want to risk getting a STD or a kid always wear a rubber you got yourself dude never believe the I'm on the pill and the I can't get pregnent shit either Even if they are taking the pill it won't keep you from getting an STD even on the pill you could still get um knocked up rubbers aren't full proof either the only way really to not end up with a disease or a kid you don't want is to not have sex at all. That's where masturbation kind of rules no bullshit relationship stress no STD or kid you didn't want. Sex feels awesome so with the right precaitions its worth doing

I can't believe youve never been in a Petsmart store before some are fucking huge. It is hard goin in there and not wanting every animal in the place. I always try to avoid the adoption part Cant you have fish where you live now? If you got some you couldnt take them back with ya I guess. I'm tellin you man that dog Angel is going to be crushed if you go back without taking her. You already know I don't think you should go back if you do though take the dog. I went to Petco store just like Petsmart to get Domino some more stuff I have to get the jumbo 40lb bags of food for him its cheaper to get it there. I also got him another nylabone then I went next door to the sporting goods store they were having a 50% off sale. I bought him a bunch of new soccer balls. He should be good for the next year. I don't like him bringing in the toys from outside need doubles of everything. Dogs can hear and smell shit from miles away thats how she knows when you are coming home. Everyone has a smell to them Domino greets me when I come in too. He gets all happy. Gave him a bath today he loves the water in the summer he will run back and forth through the sprinkler forever. Sometimes I take him to the beach for a swim not so much anymore too many assholes come now. They bring their little yappy dogs that never shut up others bring dogs that arent socialized Domino loves people and wants to play I dont want him losing that because assholes dont know how to control their animals.

I had to go to the supermarket there was this woman and I guess her daughter walking in front of me on the way in she had this little yapping yorkie in her pocketbook the kid was like mom we cant bring daphney in with us The mother turned and told her oh we'll just say its a service dog. You know what a service dog is? I really wanted to smack the shit out of this lady People with real disabilities using service dogs get harrassed all the time entering stores and heres this bitch not only teaching her kid to lie but thinking everyone is a moron like her. A true service dog would never of been acting like that little yappy fur ball. When I drive taxi I get these idiots all the time trying to pass their little shitty dog off as a service dog. Service dogs come in all sizes now a days really but the behavior of one is unmistakable. I had a dick about a month ago call for a taxi dispatch came over the radio saying there was a pickup with a service dog. Lots of taxi drivers don't want them in the taxi their either afraid of dogs or just don't want it. The call comes over for the closet person willing to respond I never mind taking a person with a true service dog and always answer when possible. I get to the pickup a guy hops in with his jack russel terrior which immediatly proceeds to whine and bark its head off at everything we passed. I kicked the guy out at the next corner.

Anyway, let me know when the surgery is and of course which hospital

Guest SomethingOrOther

SomethingorOther, What kind of genetics?

No, I have not started taking any of the medications. I am hoping to continue to get by without them.

Umm... the one with DNA in it? :) There's different sets of questions you can try to answer using genetic methods, but I'd rather not give you much detail about my work, because I prefer to stay anonymous. It's not only the first thing my older brothers told me about using the internet, it also means I have to worry less about people putting pieces together I wouldn't necessarily want them to know about me.

S.

• 2 weeks later...

I tolded him you both said hi was thinkin of him and all he said he appreciated and to say hi back for him. He had surgery buts gonna need 2 more problem with his heart was more advanced then theyd thought first. He is being discharged on thurs morning he has to be readmitted after the holidays. I think its good he wont have to stay there for christmas it means something to him. If he takes the medicine he should be ok to stay out for christmas and his birthday then go back for the other surgeries

Elijah! It's so good to hear from you again! :D That night you were not getting enough oxygen to your brain because your heart was struggling so much; it's no wonder you couldn't think clearly. :(

I imagine you are glad to be let out of the hospital for the holidays. How are you doing?

its so nice to have you back Jedidiah remember take the pills dont go doin a bunch of stuff. there are some nice people in the bipolar place here come say hi if you want. We will have fun on sunday be sure to tell me all about the gifts you get tomorrow ya know your shrink sent me email to say hi wish me happy holiday thought that was kinda cool

Hello Luna & Brodman,

Yes, I am glad to be out of that ghastly hospital. I have to say I understood more each day I spent there why my parents are against such a place. I did have visitors often otherwise I doubt I would have stayed. I understand the ramifications of not remaining but they would have been outweighed greatly by how frightening and deplorable the set up around me was.

They are expecting me to return in January for two more surgeries. I would rather return to my parents.

Brodman, I do not know where the bipolar place is. I missed Angel enormously and she is right back to not leaving my side, as if I had not been away at all. There are so, many presents under the tree my stocking is overflowing also. I can not wait till Angel opens the presents I got for her. My host family is quite happy to have me back with them.

My counselor told me he would email you, how do you think he got your address to begin with? He likes you, I can understand why. Thank you for calling and visiting like you did. The doctor and my host family would prefer I not leave the house. If you do not mind I would like it if you still came to visit on Sunday morning. I asked if they would mind Domino also visiting and they do not mind. I told them you have a mini horse.:( I would really like to meet Domino. I forgot to ask how the interview went?

I need to rest some more before the festivities begin for the day. I wish you and Domino a great day with the older woman.

Hey man

tried sendin you email your box is full delete man that way the most important email can get in MINE of course :rolleyes: Id call but its only like 10 to 7 in the morning. Oh and the bipolar place is here dude it's just another forum stuck between Abuse & Bullying and ADHD

Anyway Domino an I will see you in a few hours will call when we are close by

Archived