Mental Support Community

Just been searched by police on my home from gym.

Fedup

Without me expecting it he pulled the front of my tracksuit bottoms forward and looked down. Came as a bit of a surprise and I jinked a little but I didn't feel as uncomfortable after it as I thought I would and was able to carry on talking normally. It helped that he didn't mention anything about it. I just thought I'd share my little victory that another male seen my penis and it wasn't the end of the world.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if it's legal. It was just a random stop because they said there had been trouble around there. My m8 got took in the van and he said they had his penis out and everything whilst he just opened mine and took a quick look. I thought I may have been more embarrassed than I was.

Yes but arn't they supposed to ask you first? Or at least tell you what they are going to do? Did they search any where else? That does seem like unsual behavior. It sounds like a police officer taking advantage of his authority. Cause even in the US they are allowed to search where they please with probrable cause, but if it has anything to do with looking at private areas I am pretty sure they have to take you to the station to do a search and to make sure they arn't doing anything against thier authority. I would also recommend reporting, or at least calling and asking if this is acceptable behavior. This at least makes someone aware that this occured, cause if it would happen to someone else and they would make a report, than that would be the second time and may mean more measures are taken to prevent it from happening again. Good luck with your decision on this. Just remember that making a report on something like this needs to be done sooner than later for it to have some effect.

Archived