Mental Support Community

SI(may trigger)

Aaron.X.C

Also Aaron im so sorry that your facing such troubling times right now wish i cold give you a big hug i think everyone needs one when their feeling low. But i hope you remember tomorrow is a new day, a day you can start over, to change things, to have a new outlook and give you hope things are always changing Aaron and you sometimes have to take the action or just wait for that change to come to you and i know you'll be old enough to leave in a few years maybe that's all you need to wait for. Also how's you poor body doing what happened with getting the surgery do you still have to wait?

:( things will get better like i said things are ever changing, you just never know sometimes. Also don't you take pain meds. and do they help any because maybe you could get them adjusted so the pain goes away.

All i can say is that i wish you luck, perennials don't always stick to what they say but things could very well be different i just wouldn't want you to get your hopes high and they don't fallow through. Im just trying to be realistic is all.

Hi Aaron,

Sorry to be commenting so late . Just have not been on here for a while. I wanted to tell yoiu that i AM very glad thaT Yyour paREnts will help you recieve the help you need to feel better. Self injury can be a very serious thing, and addicting. Kind of think of me as the Qeen of SI:eek: Serioulty , i have done some very bad crap to myself that I will not go into detail. But if you were my son I would do everything possible to get the help you need . Well sorry for the mispelled words , a bit drunk tonight .... so I hope i don't puke.. OOps too graphic >

Archived