Mental Support Community

So I have bad news...

victor_kaleb_kay

Alright guys...I've only been here a few days and hardly any of you know me. I'm not yet sixteen and I didn't realize I had to be sixteen in order to be a member here. I apologize for not realizing this. I wish I had. I don't know yet if I have to delete my account since I will be sixteen in the early months of the upcoming year. If I'm lucky...maybe I can keep it and just not post on here until then. If I have to delete it, I'll come back as the same person: victor_kaleb_kay. Not to worry. Those of you who are my friends, I hope you refriend me when I come back. I wish you all the best, and I hope you all have a good rest of the year. Hopefully there will be snow this Christmas and all of your wishes will come true. I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and a Great New Year. Make sure you stay out of trouble and do good. If you haven't smiled today, I hope you do. I hope everyone has a great rest of the year and beginning of next. If I can't be here until then, I'll make sure as soon as my birthday comes around I register again. Thanks for all the advice and great things everyone has said. Keep it up! You made me feel alot better about myself and I'm sure you could do that for alot of people. Pass along the smile, they're contagious.

Love always truly,

~Kayla Mina and Kaleb Matthew Inugami and of course, Victor Alistair Raine

:):):):)

Kayla et al.,

You don't have to delete your account, but yes, the rules do require that you be 16. I'm going to request them to change the registration software to catch underage registrants, so that members don't have to go through the disappointment that you and we have to deal with now. Of course, I can't promise they'll change it ...

If you voluntarily do not log in until your birthday, we'll keep it all just the way it is.

Take care of yourself in the meantime.

Linda,

It's not a question of there being anything unacceptable or untrustworthy about Kayla and friends. It isn't a question of merit. The issue is a legal one for the site. Much of what goes on here involves issues of an adult nature, and sixteen is the age at which the member is assumed to be able to consent to that. It's for the protection of the underage member, not a punishment.

Thank you so much!!!!!! *hug*

You take care too okay? I'll check in every once in awhile but I promise not to log in until my birthday. I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and Happy New Year and Merry Christ-ma-Hans-a-Kwans-a-ka. Have a great rest of the year and look for me June 7th!

Hope to see you then!

Love always,

Kayla and the guys

P.S. Thank you so much! [again] I registered at depressionforums.org for now until I can come back.

See you June 7th!:):)

Thanks for trying Linda! Not to worry though. I will be back as soon as June 7th. It's not too too far away. I can't wait to see you guys again. It's been a great few days. If anyone wants to keep in touch until then, I'll be using the same username at depressionforums.org

See you!

Love always

Kayla Mina and company. [LOL Oliver and company..cutest movie!:)]

That is a wake up call for me .... I thought 18 was the AGE.... but I do agree... if the younger people need to talk... what a better place to be.... but I took a second look at me and my language and the STUFF I talked about.... I thought in my mind I was talking only to grown ups.... sorry I did not realize.... and yes I will fuss and fight.... but I do not wish to HURT ANYONE... especially a young person.... I remember how vulnerable I was at 16 or 17??? Think you all know I have been trying to change my ways and only really say anything in my blog.... but this was a wake up call....

AND yes come BACK when you are 16.... looking forward to it... and thank you for your honesty.... THAT says alot about you!

Hugs

Archived