Mental Support Community

Silly Questions you ask but don't answer

chatterbox512

I thought it would be cool to start a thread about silly questions that run through you mind that don't really need an answer. *** Please don't answer the questions in this thread, just ask*** This is just food for thought.

Have a good day everyone!!!:(

Mel

Mine is this...

Why do we always have to give our selves permission to be good to our selves, but never have to give ourselves permission to be miserable or unhappy?

Old timers like me will remember Grace Kelly, the radiantly beautiful Hollywood actress, who went on to marry Prince Rainier of Monaco. Shortly after the wedding, Princess Grace and Prince Rainier consented to be interviewed by a a stuffily correct old-style BBC reporter when on a visit to Britain. The interviewer started by asking the Prince, "Can you tell me, Sir, what it was that first attracted you to your wife ?". Words fail me ...

Best regards,

Is the hokey pokey REALLY what's it's all about?

Oh....and malign.... "Where the heck are my keys?" is not a silly question! I ask that almost daily! In fact, the receptionist at our office usually takes them from me in the morning so I don't have to spend a half hour looking for them everytime I want to leave!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived