Mental Support Community

Small Penis AND Gay?

sanesomeday

I'm gay and small and the major advantage is that if another guy doesn't like it then you just turn over. The major disadvantage is having a direct comparison in the room with you. In my experience nearly every guy i've ever been with is about 7+, not good for the ego when all you have is 4.5 - 5.

P.S. I can't really get in on the 'do they, don't they' like big re women but imo nearly every bi/gay guy wants a guy with a big dick.

Jeez 7+...

Gay or straight it seems having a small dick is one of the worst things to have I wish I could say its not all bad and theres someone for everyone, size dosent matter etc. But I cant keep lying to myself

There's a lot of worse things people can have! Plus there are plenty of examples of people with small penises getting married and living happily etc. But I understand your pain

I get what your saying but theres a difference between sps and actually having a small dick not just below average but borderline toddler penis but things could be worse like you said

Yeah it seems this forum is not just for SPS but for those with genuine small ones (like micro) to express themselves aswell. Things could be worse but that doesn't ease the blow

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Ughh, having such a hard time lately. Just started dating a guy for the first time in my life. I told him up front I was small and he said he didn't care about that. He has seen my erect length and he didn't seem bothered by it. He himself is well endowed. We had been seeing each other every other day or so for the past few months and he asked me to be his boyfriend. Now, I haven't seen him in 5 days. Tried to make plans but he said he had a rough week at work (which isn't all that new, though it seemed extra bad). Texted him last night to ask if I could give him a call and say goodnight...no response. Then, against my instinct, texted him again this morning to say hope his day is off to a good start. He normally texts me in the morning when he gets up but no response today so far. Feeling upset, ashamed and worthless. I think it's because of my penis and inability to be more intimate. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you both for the advice. I agree that waiting a bit and not jumping to conclusions is probably best. As far taking care of my needs it's difficult to say. I'm depressed, not liking my job and unhappy where I am in my life. Meeting this guy was so exciting and gave me something to look forward to. From the jump though, the relationship has made me feel the best about myself and the most insecure at the same time. He was the one that asked me to be his boyfriend, he asked me to meet his family...I had a wall up initially then allowed myself to care about him. Early this week he told me I was a bright spot in his life...then last night when I told him I miss him and wanted to spend some time with him his response was along the lines of: I am pretty awesome, aren't I? I know he was probably kidding but there was no reciprocation for the things I'd said to him. It's really messing with my head. Can't help thinking I've done something wrong.

Last Tuesday he told me I was a light in his life...then last night when I told him I miss him and wanted to spend some time with him his response was: yeah, I am some kind of wonderful. I know he was probably kidding but there was no reciprocation for the things I'd said to him. It's really messing with my head. Can't help thinking I've done something wrong.

perhaps he's feeling insecure, himself.

• 2 months later...

It is indeed so distressful being gay and have a small penis. Whole day my mind revolves around what can I do to change it. I feel if out there was a community of sort that would be like me or help me feel okay about myself, things will be better. I really want to do big things in life but such mental blocks resurface all the while and everything stops.

Whole day this condition depresses me and I feel really bad and that affects almost all my activities. I know these are just mental blocks that are taught to us and doesn't mean much however they do exist and somehow they do make you feel like an outcast. I really want to be acquainted with people who would be like me or understand me and we can together be more strong. If any of you know of any community out there that has people with small penis conditions, gay/straight whoever, do let me know.

• 9 months later...

I have a small penis and it's a grower so tiny when soft. Just discovered this forum. Wish I'd discovered it years ago. To all my small brothers out there, thanks for all the sharing and support you give on here. I'm gay and there's always been part of me that wondered whether I was gay because I was looking for the proper penis I never had. But I realise there are lots of gay guys with big ones and lots of straights with small ones... 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a gay guy with an average sized penis. I just wanted to chime in and let you guys know I think small penises are really sexy depending on who it is attached to, and I would prefer to date guy with a small penis over a large one any day. Just take care of yourself(this goes for any penis size man) and someone will find you attractive, as everyone likes different things. Just try to exercise regularly, and eat somewhat healthy( I do these things myself).