Mental Support Community

I am scared

Elijah

I am not feeling well. I do not know if it is anxiety and worry making me feel ill. My body has odd sensations, it hurts to breathe. I have about 4 to 5 more hours here at work before I can ride home to rest. I keep shakgni which is not helping me get my wokr done. I finished up icing the 360 cupcakes, dipping the 1,280 cookies. I still have 500 tarts to fill, 600 cookies to sprinkle and several trays to restock for the windows. I would reeeally like to og home now. I am not cold but I keep shaking. It is scary not knowing how to make myself feel better. It is 1:15 in the morning I can not telephone anyone. I would not want to wake someone over I do not even know what it is. I thought matters would be better now that I have made seveeeral needed decisions. My eyes hurt and items do not appear as thye shuold. I am vrey tired. I am not sure if I am makgni any sense.

Of course you are scared. Elijah, you have to phone someone NOW. It's urgent! Don't say you don't want to wake anyone at this time - you have to. You don't want to collapse like you did last time, around people who don't know how to help you. It could be life-threatening with your heart condition. This is not anxiety, this is serious.

I am very concerned. Please phone someone? Even if it turns out not to be an emergency - which I worry that it is. Are you still there? I can sit with you, if you need.

Hello Luna,

I am going ot try dna get thruogh a few mroe hours. I am hoping what ever is wrnog with me will settle donw. I do not want to bother anyeno at this time fo night because I thikn this might be anxiety problems not like eht last time. I really do not knwo. I am real scared nto sure worrygni someone else si going to make me any less scarde. I thuoght here wuold be Ok to say I am scared snice others would already be awake.

Please listen to me, Elijah. Your heart is straining and this is a dangerous situation. Walk over to where your phone is. Then lie down. Then phone the people you are staying with to come and fetchh you immediately. You cannot ride home. This is an emergency, please believe me, Elijah, I am a registered nurse. This is a heart problem; it could be a another clot. Go now, please Ellijah. I will wait here but keep lying down until they come for you.

I telephoned home ti went ot the answering machine. It is after 3AM here thye are sleepgni. I do not watn to go to the hospital again ti wsa quite frightening there. I will try telephoning again to see if they can come take me home. I do not think I could ride there anymore vrey tired. If this is anxiety I am going to seem selfish waking thme at this huor.

Elijah, I am still here. I hope you have got yourself some help. If you cannot phone, call someone there with you over and tell them you have a heart condition and they should call an ambulance. I'm serious, Elijah. It is not anxiety, you have heart symptoms. An anxiety attack doesn't make you tired like this.

Phew, I am relieved to see you. You can absolutely not ride home. Call someone who is there with you and tell them. I know the hospital is frightening but it could save your life. Please call them to help you and then you must lie down. This is important so a possible clot doesn't go to your brain.

Guest SomethingOrOther

Thank you for replying to this Luna.

I'm sure Elijah got some help and what happens is no longer in our hands, it never really was. I hope you give yourself some comfort and relax from that distressing situation.

S.

Archived